RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Halloween side game is better than the latest tot mistress
Please get your brain checked bro. If warriors guild wasnt an exact replica of an old game, the mansion game would easily be the worst bo koda game to date. Annoying puzzles and scenes that have like 10 sentences and all together have about 2 mins worth of fap time.

Reactions: ToxicNoob
Oct 30, 2017
i am the kind of guy who likes to trow a granade in a room and run.
View attachment 894444

Man, you're talking like that is some sort of esoteric knowledge. Easy there... :cautious:
It's blatantly obvious it's the same foot drawing. (It's the sexiest feet Bo ever drew so far BTW. The toes playing around are to die for.)
No idea which reference he used, tho, but I'm pretty sure it was based on an actual human model. Some hottie doing a sexy pose.
AFAIK, Bo recycles feet drawing when he feels like it to save time, apparently.
To be honest, I think he is improving a lot on this department as an artist, as time goes by: just compare this lil' beauty to Scarlett's feet.

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
You used looks in the wrong context.
Yeah you are right
Also the side side game is completely garbage compared to the others. Almost feels as if it was a first attempt at a rpg game by Koda.

Most likely was filler between now and next year when level-0 actually releases.
For me, the most important elements of femdom games are art and story, Koda just did his writing and programming normally as usual, I have no expectations for his part

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes