RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Apr 22, 2020
The exact same minus amanda, that girl with the looping handjob scene and it didnt have adas scrabble minigame.(and a few other bells and whistles) For the time it took the extra content was not worth it at all.
Amanda's one of the few things that make the game worthwhile for me. Just my tastes, though.

In other side games, MC just lost on purpose, what sweet love stories, I could even introduce them to my five-year-old brother(if exists) as bedtime stories.
Uhm, in Always in Debt, the MC gets his money stolen and then get forced to become a debt slave. There is no "losing on purpose", unless you count the ending where the MC surrenders rather than getting beat up and recaptured (as he doesn't know he has people ready to help him nearby until after he decides to fight).

Last edited:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that is fanmade to show the fact that devs reused already drawn feet as a means of being lazy.
not really lazy per say if you creature your own assets and occasionally kitbash here and there, i do it all the time

"by any means"

Jun 24, 2017
Ok that's it I'm putting my dick down. There is no reason for them to be making so much money but producing so little or no content. I dont know how they get away with delaying the delays. Shamelessly milking their patrons. But I guess since this is a femdom game the patrons are masochist in nature and like being taken advantage of like this. But instead of being taken advantage of by feet they are being taken advantage of by greed.

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
Can you explain me how mixfight, warrior Guild, tiffany's trap etc. are linked with tower of trample?
it's a distraction/ bribe for people to shut up for a while. more or less i think, they shouldnt need to release side game. imagine how many hour of time can be pour into the main game instead pouring into the side game kekw

Reactions: Ahryma and Gaxuan

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
''F7 takes too long so let's make a sidegame and then a sidegame for that and then a sidegame for that and then a sidegame for that and then a sidegame for that and then a sidegame for that and then a sidegame for that and then a sidegame for that''

- Bo & Koda

because everyone knows If a project is too much work the best thing you can do is just simply keep doing new projects

ergetg

Jan 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to (or if you can) beat the Crow when she imprisons you. I can beat her up until the 3rd fight, from then Ive found it impossible. Should I just avoid her?
P.S I know you can get past her by losing enough but I want to really beat her.
P.P.S Also if there's an updated walkthrough somewhere the midst of this shit show, I'd mucho appreciate it

Last edited:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to (or if you can) beat the owl when she imprisons you. I can beat her up until the 3rd fight, from then Ive found it impossible. Should I just avoid her?
P.S I know you can get past her by losing enough but I want to really beat her.
P.P.S Also if there's an updated walkthrough somewhere the midst of this shit show, I'd mucho appreciate it
The.... Owl?

• Haha
Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

ergetg

Jan 17, 2018
Just pulling your leg. Iirc finishing the Crow's sub-plot is required to progress Swan's. So unless you want to submit to Swan you can just use a save editor to buff yourself to ridiculous levels.
Alright, thanks man.
How do you use a level editor, is there a guide somewhere?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes