RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
No, fr. Are there any new updates on Level 0? I'm seriously curious myself.
There is no ETA or news,if we are lucky we might get a progress report near the end of the month,maybe a little bit soon? Who knows but for now is radio silence about lvl0.

Edit:The only thing we know for sure from the last report is that will come ASAP.

Last edited:

NicCag

Jul 13, 2020
inb4 them having a fun little idea to add to lvl.0 which means they need another 3 months
It hurts because that's unironically what happened. Like "Hey guys we have an idea for a fun game with one enemy. It'll be out in 2 weeks" turned to "Wait, now there's 5 enemies, and they all get their own story-line, CGs, and endings, also we made a side-game while working on the side game, also we're developing new programs for the game that we're not super comfortable with and might take a few months to program, also I'm revoking the ETA so you'll have no idea when to expect it."

I'll be the first to admit, the only reason I get worked up over this stuff is because Bo/Koda games are by far my favorite. I feel bad for everyone who just wants them to work on TOT.

Feb 2, 2020
the best scenario right now would be for floor 7 to be released this year even if its not complete. After all this waiting people deserve to see what's been made because I bet its a lot. I'm not mad about any of the side games because its all still content but nothing out there is like TOT. Most games that try to be like it just end up being a few shitly made pics and some half arsed writing but TOT is just dripping with lewdness and even if its not entirely original there's not a lot of femdom games like it and even few that so heavily involve feet.

TOT is great because of the stuff you could do behind the woman's back like sneaking where you weren't meant to or sniffing around, the scenarios were good and new stuff we rarely get is still of standard (though jessica could have had a bit more done with her floor)

Id suggest if koda or bo are reading this to release level 0, go back to tot and release floor 7 before the year ends and then work on tot and warriors guild and add some content to them or just stick with tot and add new girls. People dont complain about the content itself, more the lack of it and deadlines that mean nothing anymore. People support on patreon for content and not giving them anything but a screenshot and an apology each month does nothing to make people want to start supporting you or continue.

set a deadline for floor 7, stick to it and release it before 2021 and I think that it could be a turn around. ToT has such a great groundwork and great content already and could prove incredible if you guys (bo wei, koda) just put the content the patreons deserve in the game, No more side games, No more deadlines. Just you guys doing what you do best.

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
the best scenario right now would be for floor 7 to be released this year even if its not complete. After all this waiting people deserve to see what's been made because I bet its a lot. I'm not mad about any of the side games because its all still content but nothing out there is like TOT. Most games that try to be like it just end up being a few shitly made pics and some half arsed writing but TOT is just dripping with lewdness and even if its not entirely original there's not a lot of femdom games like it and even few that so heavily involve feet.

TOT is great because of the stuff you could do behind the woman's back like sneaking where you weren't meant to or sniffing around, the scenarios were good and new stuff we rarely get is still of standard (though jessica could have had a bit more done with her floor)

Id suggest if koda or bo are reading this to release level 0, go back to tot and release floor 7 before the year ends and then work on tot and warriors guild and add some content to them or just stick with tot and add new girls. People dont complain about the content itself, more the lack of it and deadlines that mean nothing anymore. People support on patreon for content and not giving them anything but a screenshot and an apology each month does nothing to make people want to start supporting you or continue.

set a deadline for floor 7, stick to it and release it before 2021 and I think that it could be a turn around. ToT has such a great groundwork and great content already and could prove incredible if you guys (bo wei, koda) just put the content the patreons deserve in the game, No more side games, No more deadlines. Just you guys doing what you do best.

Koda and Bo:

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017

There is 0 doubt in my mind that F7 is not coming this year, once again. Taking into account what we know about that floor and how it is a bunch of scenes with no cohesive narrative plus that "imposible" thing to code they tried in 2019 for six months and, of course, their trademarked lies about how NOW after Crow/Swan adventures they have the expertise required to do F7 BUT still choose not to, leaves no posibility in my mind that in 6 weeks max Koda is even capable of doing something to F7 before the year ends.
My educated guess is that even Under the witch (another Femdom game with a sad sad development history but in Unreal Engine) is gonna drop playable content when F7 will be in its new 4th false ETA second cycle at best.

Reactions: bahamut2195
Feb 2, 2020
There is 0 doubt in my mind that F7 is not coming this year, once again. Taking into account what we know about that floor and how it is a bunch of scenes with no cohesive narrative plus that "imposible" thing to code they tried in 2019 for six months and, of course, their trademarked lies about how NOW after Crow/Swan adventures they have the expertise required to do F7 BUT still choose not to. I guess Under the witch (another Femdom game with a sad sad development history but in Unreal Engine) is gonna drop playable content before F7 is even close to being a reality.
Alot of that was just horny wishes from someone who really wants this game to not crash and die. I dont get why they couldnt just shift the floor 7 kimono girl to a different floor and make some more simpler floors like the other girls. A new girl, good animations and cgs for their fight, a lewd fight gimick and something for their room like some shoes laying around or a hidden room or.. anything... So much potential not being used by 2 talented creators of smut.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Alot of that was just horny wishes from someone who really wants this game to not crash and die. I dont get why they couldnt just shift the floor 7 kimono girl to a different floor and make some more simpler floors like the other girls. A new girl, good animations and cgs for their fight, a lewd fight gimick and something for their room like some shoes laying around or a hidden room or.. anything... So much potential not being used by 2 talented creators of smut.
I think someone already suggested this or something similar, about scrapping the whole bullshit city-sized fetch quest floor that apparently is F7 and doing something simpler with the already existing CGs and Kaori. The thing is they are so prideful about what they tried to do with F7 that scrapping the initial concept is not even a possibility. Keep in mind that they choose not to release content for 6 months(or more considering WG was just a rehased game with 3 or 4 new CGs) just to keep grinding and trying with F7 in 2019.

Reactions: bahamut2195
Feb 2, 2020
I think someone already suggested this or something similar, about scrapping the whole bullshit city-sized fetch quest floor that apparently is F7 and doing something simpler with the already existing CGs and Kaori. The thing is they are so prideful about what they tried to do with F7 that scrapping the initial concept is not even a possibility. Keep in mind that they choose not to release content for 6 months(or more considering WG was just a rehased game with 3 or 4 new CGs) just to keep grinding and trying with F7 in 2019.
Aren't you locked onto that floor via magic or something? I think bo and koda should just shrink it down but keep the aesthetic. Have the gimmicks kept in but make the floor more about being stuck on it (obviously warn the player first). It could be a floor where your essentially kidnapped similar to Jessica's floor but with the more teasing girl we've already seen from floor 7. Her design and area design are great and the pillow and bath scenes that have been shown are promising but the floor seems wayyy to convoluted for just one girl. ToT is an rpg based on environment and in fight interaction so keep it that way. its just amazing how bo and koda could so easily impress but dont and just make people doubt the great lewdness they've created already...

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes