RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Oct 6, 2018
On the latest version of ToT, can you currently submit to swan. Like there's an submissive ending to Swan. If there is, what's the walkthrough for it?

uncreativ_

Jun 16, 2020
Alright, thanks man.
How do you use a level editor, is there a guide somewhere?
Dont listen to that guy. You must use lapis and whatever the buffed red potion is. Make sure youre very high leveled and also have the best gear. The lapis potion makes you invincible. Use the red potion in the dog food in order to get her armor off as soon as possible. It took me many many attempts but I did it all legit.

Reactions: applekund

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Dont listen to that guy. You must use lapis and whatever the buffed red potion is. Make sure youre very high leveled and also have the best gear. The lapis potion makes you invincible. Use the red potion in the dog food in order to get her armor off as soon as possible. It took me many many attempts but I did it all legit.
Oh fuck I forgot about the buff potions you can give Ethan while you're controlling Crow. Yeah this guy is right, buff yourself up with the potion and if possible don't repair or upgrade Crow's gear when you're controlling her.

Reactions: applekund

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Were there any extra scenes for doing it? I don’t really wanna do all that if there’s no reward

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
On the latest version of ToT, can you currently submit to swan. Like there's an submissive ending to Swan. If there is, what's the walkthrough for it?
IIRC finish beating/subbing to crow then keep battling Swan and do whatever she tells you to. Theres no ending to her yet but there is a pretty hot ending to chapter 2 involving her

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
There was a rumour it will be released on Sunday (15 th)
Is the rumor true? Level 0 out next Halloween with a p value of 0.000001?
That rumor is bogus, there's no ETA so far.

''F7 takes too long so let's make a sidegame and then a sidegame for that and then a sidegame for that and then a sidegame for that and then a sidegame for that and then a sidegame for that and then a sidegame for that and then a sidegame for that''

- Bo & Koda

because everyone knows If a project is too much work the best thing you can do is just simply keep doing new projects
1605344213412.png
Bo is starting to catch up, although given his history I doubt he'll be able contain himself if he gets an itch.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
That rumor is bogus, there's no ETA so far.

View attachment 899086
Bo is starting to catch up, although given his history I doubt he'll be able contain himself if he gets an itch.
If Bo does get an itch let's hope it'll just be confined to sketches. So that Koda won't go "Oh woe is me, Bo released another side game! Looks like I'll have to drop everything I'm doing and add more content to it which will probably take two weeks, three weeks, a month, two months some time."

At least the witch game was short.

Last edited:

NicCag

Jul 13, 2020
I just finished the Tower Escape with Lily fan-game (It's really great for a fan-game) but in the end game there are 4 Water Dojo recruits whose artwork I don't recognize but they look really similar to Bo's art style. Does anyone know what game they are from?

ergetg

Jan 17, 2018
I just finished the Tower Escape with Lily fan-game (It's really great for a fan-game) but in the end game there are 4 Water Dojo recruits whose artwork I don't recognize but they look really similar to Bo's art style. Does anyone know what game they are from?
I dont know the answer to your question but do you have a link or name to this fan game. Wouldnt mind checking it out

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Okay, I figured it out. These are some unused designs that Bo made and never made a game for. Unfortunate.

View attachment 900221 View attachment 900217 View attachment 900219 View attachment 900220
Just to think we could see this kind of work and talent in the future floors, just to be sidelined for these filler side games.

I hope that Bo has actually been painting all the artwork for the future floors, and that we are just waiting for Koda to finish the programming.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes