RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Apr 7, 2019
You know it's kind of interesting: I don't know how long the side side-game took to produce, but I don't imagine it took that long, and it speaks a bit to the stymied production of Tower of Trample. Thinking back to the simpler mechanics of Floors 1 & 2, I can't help but feel that the same amount of effort that it took to produce the Hallowe'en special could have been used to create more floors in ToT and advance the plot of the game, albeit with more sexual content.

Aside from awesome niche content, Tower of Trample really shines because there is a mystery and overarching plot that we're discovering as we play. Each lady also has her own character and personality that we discover while interacting with her. I've watched the game get more technically advanced and interactions and fights more complex, and I've enjoyed that a lot. Still, as a consequence the story has not really advanced and delays transpire to the point that it's become its own meme. I really doubt there's any reasonable fan who would object to technically advanced floors (which I suppose are more stimulating to the creators) being interspersed with smaller and more straight-forward floors, kind of like Scarlett's. More content, more characters, more fetishes, more plot advancement, more frequent releases, and less consternation for followers of this great game.

I can imagine that the creators want each floor to be successively more nuanced and technical and no one wants to feel that he's taken a step back. If the creators are reading, please consider that it wouldn't be a step back at all and maybe in some ways a step forward. The work that you've engendered isn't successful only for the programming skill behind it, but the story, the fetishes, the characters, the artwork, the unknowns. Wishing the creators continued enjoyment of their work and this game much success and perhaps one day, a more predictable release schedule.

Best wishes,

Barbarella2021.

otuzbir

May 5, 2018
Please get your brain checked bro. If warriors guild wasnt an exact replica of an old game, the mansion game would easily be the worst bo koda game to date. Annoying puzzles and scenes that have like 10 sentences and all together have about 2 mins worth of fap time.
If you think warriors guild is bad, you must get your brain checked

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
I have a similar viewpoint: you look like total garbage to me.
Its not great, but its better than Tiffany's Trap and Always in Debt were on their respective release dates. It doesn't waste time with completely irrelevant RPG mechanics (like TT and AiD do) and has a scene gallery, which is nice. The CGs are lacking and the actual design of the main girl is unoriginal af, but future games are unlikely to have that problem. If Bo Wei figured out to release games like this on a monthly basis (with more original designs for the girls and more CGs) then I wouldn't be too mad.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Its not great, but its better than Tiffany's Trap and Always in Debt were on their respective release dates. It doesn't waste time with completely irrelevant RPG mechanics (like TT and AiD do) and has a scene gallery, which is nice. The CGs are lacking and the actual design of the main girl is unoriginal af, but future games are unlikely to have that problem. If Bo Wei figured out to release games like this on a monthly basis (with more original designs for the girls and more CGs) then I wouldn't be too mad.
100% agreed with you especially considering I love bad ends, but rarely have any of us had a problem with their games, the problem is the f*cking delays.
Level 0 was supposed to come out 2 MONTHS AGO, and while I am sure I will love the game, just like everything they made so far except for Fight Club Guild Arena or whatever, the amount of gal Koda has for delaying stuff this long is absurd. I honestly cannot understand how they aren't losing patrons. If he was hired by ANYBODY else, he would have been kicked out a long, LONG time ago.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I didn't enjoy Hallow Mansion as much as I wanted, yeah CGs are lacking (water is wet) and the endings are too short and not ilustrated enough, but he warned us it was gonna be a short bite sized snack. I can agree on that. My problem is once again the chunk of time it consumes for the STILL not cleared backlog they have.
Can't enjoy what witchy Swan is offering because I can't stop thinking why they wasted time doing something nobody asked for and at the same time I wish all their side games were short and quick, like it was promised 11 months ago.
On a last note, be prepared for the thanksgiving/holidays excuses for F7(I hope) or worst Level:0.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
actually i think warrios guild could have more potential than TOT, justthink about this.
we only saw a build of what could be a town full of dominant/sadistic womans in a nation probably matrailcal, that could have a lot of mistress (a farmer mistress, a baker mistress, a doctor mistress, mayor mistress) and could have special events where woman of other nations visits the town and must be very obedient while they stay to make a god impresion.
also there could be diferent kind of neighborhoods that could have very specific mistress.
*Dangerous neighborhoods, this is where the criminals, assassins and thief lives and where they would be very sadistc and dangerous and would torture the maincharacter in the first signal of weaknes just before they stall his gold and items.
*The workers neighbrohood, here the womans who has legal jobs lives (bakers, blacksmith, doctors,) and would be the less dangerous.
*Finally the royal class neighborhood, here would be the high class mistress who would enjoy humilliating the main characeter for being part of the commoners of the kingdom.
there could be mission that you could complete in exchange of gold/exp/material or ask the mistress to dominat you instead.
Also there could implement not just demon girls, also Dark and Light elves, amzons, orc and other fantasy creatures.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jadous and Gmaer

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Agree, more side games are opening my mind, we can try more stories and settings, CGs designs.

Personally, I think girls or women in Tiffany‘s trap and Always in Debt are too...harmless and too weak, those more like some romantic love story to me.
The tone of this side game has getting close to the main game ToT, far from that good and complete, but not like TT or AiD at least this can be defined as a real femdom game.

This time we got a powerful and merciless mistress, she made poor(happy maybe) boys enslaved and worship her even after death,
mentally(ghosts,souls unable to go to heaven or hell but imprisoned under her butt or feet eternally..)
and physically(Petrified corpse).
Before death, we got something even better, gore bad endings+urination (all short endings indeed, but inspiring enough for a small game)
The amputation, the Trophy Ending, enslave lots of boys.. They really bring me a bit back to the old times with Karen and Khulan.

Of course many people have different tastes from me, but as a Female domination game, Nora was really dominating. Don't think this called femdom: I pay 2000 dollars to a girl and making her my mistress. That's not female dominates, but a masochism male in lead, she just submits to become a sadism.
From the plots of HM we can know, every soul every slave, willing or not, they were all preyed or framed by Nora with her own efforts. If they tried to fight back would have very few chances against her, in any case, she will try to make things develop according to her thoughts, this is dominance.
In other side games, MC just lost on purpose, what sweet love stories, I could even introduce them to my five-year-old brother(if exists) as bedtime stories.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes