RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

spartaa123456

Apr 1, 2018
This just got posted on Bo's pixiv account.

View attachment 915374
can someone translate this?
Well... English isn't my mother tongue,
but I do read Mandarin.

Translation:
Aleena KO Ace of the fighting club
(59 winning streak)

Yes, the battle is over <3 You've already lost <3

How pathetic males are,
You were holding the advantage,
yet you lose your ability to fight right after I smashed your neck with my stocking thighs <3

Are you getting excited? Lost under a women's sole,
while being looked down at your pathetic and embarrassing stance.

Introspect yourself properly while sniffing at my stinky sneakers, Loser.

Last edited:

Xammax

Jul 6, 2017
Hey, I haven't been following this thread for a while and now I've come back to see the Crow and Jester are in. I already got through the Crows content, but I just can not get to any interesting content with the Jester. I got her to lvl 2 fights, I think and she just keeps stunning me with the knee kick, so the fight is pretty much impossible to me at the moment. Guess I would have to farm old content over and over again to level up a lot and farm materials for tons of potions, but I don't really want to grind for hours for maybe an hour of new content, that I don't yet know is worth it. So I would appreciate it a lot if someone could give me a savegame either with full Jester submission (if a lot of the scenes are replayable) or the levels and items to actually get through the fights (and maybe some pointers or a guide on what to do during the route).

Fruitsi

Aug 17, 2020
Hey, I haven't been following this thread for a while and now I've come back to see the Crow and Jester are in. I already got through the Crows content, but I just can not get to any interesting content with the Jester. I got her to lvl 2 fights, I think and she just keeps stunning me with the knee kick, so the fight is pretty much impossible to me at the moment. Guess I would have to farm old content over and over again to level up a lot and farm materials for tons of potions, but I don't really want to grind for hours for maybe an hour of new content, that I don't yet know is worth it. So I would appreciate it a lot if someone could give me a savegame either with full Jester submission (if a lot of the scenes are replayable) or the levels and items to actually get through the fights (and maybe some pointers or a guide on what to do during the route).
In JEsters room, go far left, as m,uch as you can till you see curtains. Crossd the curtains

Xammax

Jul 6, 2017
In JEsters room, go far left, as m,uch as you can till you see curtains. Crossd the curtains
I went in her room, but I can't really access anything. The shoes have "???"options that tell me a bit about what they will do (like sniffing the inside of her boots) and the others tempt Ethan too, but none of that results in anything. She only has those 3 grapples (2 of which are counters, like reverse bear hug), one basic attack, her knee kick that stuns (and can't be negated by insulation) and the nut kicking with a random amount of kicks. There are no seduction moves coming up for me yet and I guess I would have to defeat her again for those, but the knee makes that pretty much impossible at the moment. I also tried using cheat engine to hack my hp, but I never manage to find the value.

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
I went in her room, but I can't really access anything. The shoes have "???"options that tell me a bit about what they will do (like sniffing the inside of her boots) and the others tempt Ethan too, but none of that results in anything. She only has those 3 grapples (2 of which are counters, like reverse bear hug), one basic attack, her knee kick that stuns (and can't be negated by insulation) and the nut kicking with a random amount of kicks. There are no seduction moves coming up for me yet and I guess I would have to defeat her again for those, but the knee makes that pretty much impossible at the moment. I also tried using cheat engine to hack my hp, but I never manage to find the value.
If you want to unlock the stuff in that room. You have to lose on purpose while she has inverted mind activated. Everytime you lose a fight under that condition she will reward you with gear to equip and the fights will become harder. Eventually you have to be strong enough to fight her with just a sword while wearing her gear. Make sure that sword is the fire sword because wearing her gear dispels your fire magic. I think you are going to have to lose about 4 or more fights to unlock everything.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
Why it has to be a fire sword? As I recall she is not even weak to fire.
Because she has a move that instantly wins her the fight in the next two turns. The one where she closes the curtains, fire is the only way to stop it.

Last edited:

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
No. It's $2 and that's about what I'd pay for Hollow Mansion. As far as I'm concerned I broke even this month.
I would agree with you IF Hollow Mansion was planned and if Koda didn't lie about working on Level:0 2 weeks prior who already has a halloween theme (In Koda's own words). It couldn't even drop on Halloween.

ToxicNoob

Oct 13, 2020
Finally I Understand Why "TOT" Delays To Much, Example For Each Update Its Take One Month,And One Other Month He Need To Masturbators With His Update AnyWay He Is Like Us,He needs To cum Too Lol

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
I wonder what a Thanksgiving-themed mistress would be like? A native American-themed mistress who teaches you how to bury fish with your crops so that they'll last through the winter, then sits on your face? Weird. A housewife who prepares some turkey, and then jerks you off into a bowl of mashed potatoes? Gross. A religious pilgrim-looking woman who just beats the shit out of you? Too similar to other mistresses.
Thanksgiving isn't a particularly sexy holiday.
The housewife idea doesn't seem too bad. Maybe her room is more modern. Hell maybe she interacts with Kuhalan and if you piss off the housewife she makes you into a turkey that Kuhalan eats lol.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes