RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

fuckingdomkr

Apr 27, 2020
It was a joke at first, but these days I start to worry that he is a real scammer. I still remember clearly. He took time by releasing one photo of Level 0 girls every week. It is a classic trick of scammers. I suspect he didn't even start developing Level 0 properly. Thank as always for your patience and support. (LoL)

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
It was a joke at first, but these days I start to worry that he is a real scammer. I still remember clearly. He took time by releasing one photo of Level 0 girls every week. It is a classic trick of scammers. I suspect he didn't even start developing Level 0 properly. Thank as always for your patience and support. (LoL)
And then he says "I don't know what else to say" or whatever in this update without a date or an eta and just leaves

Reactions: fuckingdomkr

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
This is absurd even for Koda standards. He said that Level:0 was almost completed in mid-September and that we would get 7F AND Crow/Swan Part 3 by the end of the year. Now we don't have any ETA for a game that was supposed to come out two months ago and that probably won't come out until mid-December, absolutely no news on 7F and only a bunch of tease images for the last part of a side-floor which was supposed to come out in one piece in the first place! Now, either he is a liar or he has the worst time management skills I have ever seen on a H-Game. My bet is on both.

Uros666

Nov 18, 2018
When you first start up the game, at the top right corner you will see the option to choose english.
wait you download game from dlsite ? bcs i cant find the download button, i thought you download it from somewhere else.
can you lead me to download button bcs i dont understand what it says?

first name

Nov 22, 2017
wait you download game from dlsite ? bcs i cant find the download button, i thought you download it from somewhere else.
can you lead me to download button bcs i dont understand what it says?
Right click on the page and translate to english. After that you'll need to sign up for a ci-en account(it's like twitter) then follow his page(
(NomeJon / excessm)
so you can see the download link. Click on "Trial version ver.2 is distributed" scroll down and you'll see th download link. If you need anymore help, just let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahryma
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes