RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
There are several versions of RPGM though. Which one do you think is most friendly to newbies?
VX and VX Ace use Ruby, MV and any that come after use JavaScript. There are ups and downs to both, but MV+ are probably better for newbies since it gets more active support and is newer.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
This is absurd even for Koda standards. He said that Level:0 was almost completed in mid-September and that we would get 7F AND Crow/Swan Part 3 by the end of the year. Now we don't have any ETA for a game that was supposed to come out two months ago and that probably won't come out until mid-December, absolutely no news on 7F and only a bunch of tease images for the last part of a side-floor which was supposed to come out in one piece in the first place! Now, either he is a liar or he has the worst time management skills I have ever seen on a H-Game. My bet is on both.
He's neither. That's our boy Koda delaying things left and right if ya look with your eyes and not the tip of your dick you can see that he's delaying 7th floor to 2065. I bet by then instead of semen his patreon doggies will be ejaculating coins begging their master to edge them harder with a 2077 delay.

View attachment 920881

• Haha
Reactions: applekund
Feb 2, 2020

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
I honestly think I could write an RPG maker game, but I can't imagine doing the art. I would absolutely be ripping off the art.

My two questions would be - can RPG maker do Scaled Vector Graphics and which RPG maker is best suited for compiling to running natively under Android?

And who can I safely kidnap and lock into a basement that could make sexy hypnodomme Amazon women in SVG?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I will rate/review this game 5 stars if I get an update within 2 weeks, and I will listen to whatever Koda has to say as if he is god himself while kneeling :)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes