RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
Honestly i don't really care if we ever get an update on this game anymore. The constant delays, lies that koda has spouted has made me hate a really good game. i'll just find another game, that fits me, what i really would like to see though, is koda and bo wei losing all their patreon backers, they dont deserve any of the money they are earning right now, and the sooner people realize this the better. I'm not talking about them losing enough supporters to motivate them to release an update, i mean losing supporters to the point they can no longer continue to work on tot and their garbage side games

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Lmao you're the biggest idiot ive ever met, theyre literally scamming your money right in front of your face and yet you still choose to support them? Whoever raised you clearly failed massively. You do realise that if all they lost most of their income they would acc start working harder again. But obvs you dont have a brain so you wouldnt know.
Yeah I don't really think that they will lose most of the patreons. You have people of all countries there (including chinese and japanese people) also people who actually doesn't care about paying that membresy and not getting anything good in months. Sadly for us, cause we won't see any progress untill long time it seems...

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
GearlessJoe Man, I've been using your MGD Steppy guide and progressing a lot in MGD. It was really helpful, you think there's more foot fetish content aside from that to discover? BTW Kotone = best girl xD
That I know of and that isn't in the guide: There's some bootsniffing in the latest Venefica content update, you need to break out of your cell when you're working an extended shift for her and find your way to her room. Aside from that I bet there's some undiscovered little gems, even if they're super brief, like with Vili's footjob or Ancilla stepping on your face.
Then there's the Mari the Butterfly mod which is going to receive an update sometime soon, probably before xmas. Can't wait :love:

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
We really shouldn't have to keep coming in here and warning you children to stay on your best behavior!If you can't play nice, expect your posts to be deleted. It's that simple.
Just saying, but if you want to disincentivize abusive behaviour and negative attitudes, shouldn't you be setting the example by not doing things like complaining about having to do your job and calling an entire thread "children"?
You can ban me for saying this if you feel like it, but you come across as incredibly condescending. And I'm being honest when I say that we've never had a similar issue with any other mod coming here to delete posts and enforce rules in this 1000-page long thread.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There have been warnings before. We've had to come back in here several times and go on purges and warning sprees. This thread is very well-known for that. With moderators and staff, when someone says "Tower of Trample", we do a collective facepalm and ask "Are they being rude again?" Sometimes it takes a firm pimp hand to put a stop to it for a while and that's what I'm doing. I do know that my wording is rather stern and as if I'm talking to children. Yes. I did that. It's intentional. When people keep misbehaving in spite of gentle re-directions, info posts, and warnings, it means the tactic is not working. So yes, I did switch tactics to be stern and act as if I'm the only adult in the room. That's to remind those of you to be more "adult-like" in your behavior in this forum. I just hope this sting will keep in your mind and remind you of the rules.
Remember, It doesn't matter if you're new or have been here a while. There's a rule that says "be respectful". If you can't do that, then it's on you.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
>still nothing
That I know of and that isn't in the guide: There's some bootsniffing in the latest Venefica content update, you need to break out of your cell when you're working an extended shift for her and find your way to her room. Aside from that I bet there's some undiscovered little gems, even if they're super brief, like with Vili's footjob or Ancilla stepping on your face.
Then there's the Mari the Butterfly mod which is going to receive an update sometime soon, probably before xmas. Can't wait :love:
Shit, I wish I could finish farming Mountain and start the Temple of Will but everytime I save there is Mari on my third save slot taunting me and I'm really weak "unfortunately" :ROFLMAO:. Good to know she is gonna get an expansion.

Reactions: rezo-o

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Shit, I wish I could finish farming Mountain and start the Temple of Will but everytime I save there is Mari on my third save slot taunting me and I'm really weak "unfortunately" :ROFLMAO:. Good to know she is gonna get an expansion.
Trust me, get to Temple of Will and go to the Blue path, you will find probably, one of the best scenes of MGD if you are in to foot fetish and femdom

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Anyone know femdom game with foot fetish and trample scene like this?
I am working on a fangame of Tot. Here is... let's say the alpha version. (it is the link to an old post of mine)
By the end of the month I should finish the second version with Theresa... and I think I've done a much better work, writing a real submission route (not as short as Swan's, which I was not satisfied with)

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone know femdom game with foot fetish and trample scene like this?
Under the witch. Bo and kodas biggest fear. Slow dev time. GOD TIER WORK (only one dev)

katalist. Games a total fucking mess but by God it has some serious potential. Art style is either love it or hate it. Fast enough dev time (only one dev)

monster girl dreams. Decent amount of feet scenes all are good shit. Medium dev time. Not many cgs.

Anything else is fucking garbage. Trust me I've played nearly all feet focused games and these are the only three worth playing, there might be another one or two and if they pop into my head I'll let you know.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes