RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Really wish false advertising was actually punished on patreon. This game makes a ton of promises even in their patreon intro that's verifiably untrue. We're now pretty firmly into scam territory but unfortunately Patreon doesn't actually enforce their terms at all.

This was kind of funny like a.year ago, now it's two guys taking potential income from other, more responsible developers via what is factually scam tactics. This kind of stuff really should have consequences
I agree with this. But patreons are too attached, pretty much like Karen's Monks if you lose the battles. In some way we are too, but man I don't work 8hs to pay money to these guys and get nothing... Nahh not too attached to do that xD

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
hey koda the progress reports were meant for level 0 pls :(

i mean this one looks cool too but p l s :(
No report for now, he streamed a bit last week.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Plus it's seems that the queen will not be the only one with VO but on this i'm not 100% sure.
As always no date or ETA the only think he said multiple times when asked is that lv0 will drop this month.
But we know the drill so...... how knows¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

papey

Sep 7, 2017
No report for now, he streamed a bit last week.
Plus it's seems that the queen will not be the only one with VO but on this i'm not 100% sure.
As always no date or ETA the only think he said multiple times when asked is that lv0 will drop this month.
But we know the drill so...... how knows¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i see, thank you as always for keeping us Posted man

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Lily easily best girl. Looks aside, I like how her concept differs from the rest of the crew who are basically "haha smol pp weak". She's the only one who has some depth to her. Swan and Crow have potential too. The others I really just like them for the femdom and not the character.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Best girls are: Lady Cobra and Kulhan. One is the classy dominate ideal of the perfect cougar and the other is a literal amazon. She is musclebound, can throw a mean punch, and loves to physically dominate her prey with her perfect body.

As for worst girls: Eliza, and Yvonne. The nun/ female supremacy angle just rubs me the wrong way. Yvonne can be sexy but she's just too mean. While the others want to bully Ethan, she seems to actually hate him. Afterall, her submission line ends with

Last edited:

DanPappo

Oct 10, 2020
Hi, i am a newbie on the matter of delays, but we can't try to do something? like a petition or similar? Is there a way to contact them and asking why there are so many delays and how to fix them?

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Yep there is fighting. The dev said he gave that option to the player in case he didn't want to submit to an enemy, to fit more the "RP" aspect i guess. That's something i like personally.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes