RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hi, i am a newbie on the matter of delays, but we can't try to do something? like a petition or similar? Is there a way to contact them and asking why there are so many delays and how to fix them?
Not really. The devs are aware of the complaints. The only real consequence is to hit them in their wallets so to speak by unsubbing from their Patreon. Problem is, most of us on here aren't Patreons so our opinions don't really matter, and the people who are Patreons mostly hand out on ToT's Discord.

As long as ToT is bringing in $3000+ through Patreon, the devs have no real reason to change their ways. Besides, you know, morals, integrity, pride in a job well done, honesty and things like that. None of those actually matter to the devs though, so here we are.

BTW welcome to the ToT fandom. You will be disappointed.

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
>postponing an update to make a side game and postponing that side game for another side game but then instead of releasing the original side game you postpone it with another side game which in turn postponed the original update

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Warriors guild, spring cleaning, Tiffany's trap. Koda traveling, Koda having a cold, Koda being sad about elections....
Yeah and I think the spring update was put on hold for 7f and all those others sidegames etc. At this point I wouldn't be too surprised if I discovered Bo had an alternate patreon and ToT was a sidegame meant to be developed between updates of that game.
I forgot about Tiffany's Trap and Always in debt as well I guess. LOL, the 99% complete spring cleaning update Whats funny is that he gave up on Warriors guild as well after saying he was going to finish Heide.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Fun fact for all the newcomers to this thread! The infamous floor 7 was first announced on page 317( I think) of these forums.
February 2019 was the supposed release date for 7F. 2 years of waiting for a single floor in an RPG game which at the end will not be worth it. 2 years of side games and side floors that aren't fully finished yet. 2 years of constant disappointment for the community, lies and unjustified delays. How did we get to this?

Shaolin-sama

Oct 9, 2019
In other news, not counting floor 7, there are at least 5 characters that are planned so the game will at the least be 12 floors.

Although, personally I'd day it will be like 20 floors considering the power gap between Ethan and the top levels i.e, Karen or Rose. It's just too much progression and grinding to be crammed in 5 floors
This was on a page before the F7 announcement on page 317, I wonder what these other 5 characters are and do they include the bonus floor 6 characters and Jester?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahryma

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
ooh, there will be VO this time? That's awesome
Is it full VO or just a couple of lines or something?
I'm not 100% sure if the VO is only for the scene or full because from the stream
we never got to hear the english VO(just a little sample that i've posted here) but we were able to hear some Chinese VO
in the first streams of bo,dunno if we will be able to switch from english to cn.
For now it's seems that 2 of 5 demon will be VO.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes