RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
Bo probably got bored of ToT that's why he keeps making these endless side games.
Even if that's the case I want new games to not be postponed for months for the nth time and be at least warrior guild sized, I kinda liked WG even if not much as ToT, but that last game with puzzles was just dissappointing with how little content it had and how worthless it was.

Reactions: fdh2000

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I'm not 100% sure if the VO is only for the scene or full because from the stream
we never got to hear the english VO(just a little sample that i've posted here) but we were able to hear some Chinese VO
in the first streams of bo,dunno if we will be able to switch from english to cn.
For now it's seems that 2 of 5 demon will be VO.
it also seems that all 5 won't be getting a release

• Haha
Reactions: Narak8813

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
So question who is everyone's favorite and least favorite Mistress
Current favorite is Swan. Used to be Eliza, but Swan won me over after she started making Ethan wear panties on his face.

Least favorite is Karen because very little replay value + forced submission. Second least favorite is Yvonne because the bootlicking minigame sucks ass and pisses me off way more than it should.

Fruitsi

Aug 17, 2020
Current favorite is Swan. Used to be Eliza, but Swan won me over after she started making Ethan wear panties on his face.

Least favorite is Karen because very little replay value + forced submission. Second least favorite is Yvonne because the bootlicking minigame sucks ass and pisses me off way more than it should.
Wait, what?!?! Doesn't she only make you wear panties on ur crotch area when you clean?

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Also don't you guys think this gal from Valorant looks kinda like Yvonne?
Though I don't think green girl with short hair was ever such an original idea. View attachment 938402
I mean if someone was to take these artworks as reference to make Yvonne, they could've at least made her look as good as the ones in the artwork.
Ended up making one that isn't as nice looking (in my opinion) and neither do many people like her part in the game (as seen in many comments).

But that's what I feel.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I mean if someone was to take these artworks as reference to make Yvonne, they could've at least made her look as good as the ones in the artwork.
Ended up making one that isn't as nice looking (in my opinion) and neither do many people like her part in the game (as seen in many comments).

But that's what I feel.
I liked Yvonne, I discovered ToT when Bo introduced her and her footjob scene was gold. Then her expansion came 9 months after her release and was so fucking dissapointing and infuriating. Can't believe it's been almost 2 years since the last time I fought her. Today in my ranking she is dead last just for the dirty boot licking trademarked "A grade idea" (I was really hoping for sweat based domination scenes, since there was some hints in her dialogues).

Albert757

Aug 17, 2018
Just kinda wonder, I know Bo wei makes Femdom games. However, I still am wondering if Bo Wei will ever make a game with Female on Female content. Does anyone know?

Oct 10, 2019

Wait, I thought she only made you wear her panties as underwear, how do you get it onto your face

Reactions: Konstantinus

Sketchy1

Aug 25, 2019
Okay but who is to say that the camera angle is static? What if the odd floors are north facing camera and the even floors south facing?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I like anyone that doesn't end up peeing on Ethan. So it's between Eliza and Cobra.
Whas not Lily pissing only in his (nightmareish) imagination where she whas wearing the leather suit and treated him far worse then in reality? So technically she did not pee on him, because it whas only his imagination of her that did it.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes