RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Whas not Lily pissing only in his (nightmareish) imagination where she whas wearing the leather suit and treated him far worse then in reality? So technically she did not pee on him, because it whas only his imagination of her that did it.
Yeah, and I wish they would make her final expansion so everything can finally be real. All I want is to be completely broken by Master Lily...

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As far as panties go, I would like to see Lily and Lady Cobra make Ethan wear theirs. Lily because hers could be symbolic of replacing his fire dojo uniform. Lady Cobra's could be a her way of subtly marking "Her property". Her purple pair looked so sexy laying there in the dungeon, it would be such a shame not to do more with them.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Unrelated question, but do you know how to translate wolf rpg games? Because i saw this "ichikoro" game and wanted to play it but it's in japanese, so i'd like to translate it but i don't know how, do you have any ideas?

c-+

Jul 29, 2018
My reason for this reply is that I've been trying to alter some game code myself in an effort to make things more interesting and challenging, changing lines of code like;

def ball_bust
_kicks = 0
while _kicks < 20
(rand(5)+2).times do |i|

or

if Jessica.role?:)sissy, :clown) #to change debuffs to all roles, for instance (my own edit, not really in the code btw)

but to no avail. I've not been able to change any mechanic in the game, or even retain a stable game. So before delving deeper into the specifics of my attempts to do stuff like this I want to raise the question: how would one go about making actual changes like this? If the developers seem slow or hesitant to output new content, is there an avenue where we, the community gain access to change things up in the game, ourselves?

The things I have done so far:

- decrypt the RGSS3A archive back into the Data and Graphical folders.
- Located some of the lines of code I wanted to change in Plugins.
- Succeeded in loading the game into RPG Maker Ace VX.
- Have the game still run fine with the compressed archive deleted, no other changes made.
- Located the External Script Loader in RPG Maker.

The problems I have run into so far:

- Changes in the scripts do not carry over to the game.
- Too many changes cause the following error:

, even though in the External Loader Script, in RPG maker, a $end completely at the end doesn't work. (might lack knowledge here haha). I also find it weird that changing code somewhere else suddenly prompts an error in that script.
Google search tells me that it's because you're missing an "end" statement in the code somewhere:

(The last post in that thead explains that it isn't "$end" that you need to put at the end of the entire code. but rather you're missing an "end" somewhere in the code)

I haven't learned ruby myself, and I'm also not sure if there's any inherent differences between RGSS and its use of ruby versus "normal ruby", but from what I've seen end is a command used almost everywhere in ruby- to finish definitions, if statements, and even while/for loops.

- I can't output a compressed archive with RPG Maker. I have found a website that states that you can't compress using the free version of RPG Maker. Even though the option is not greyed out or anything, at first it seems to let me compress just fine, until it completes and literally seems to delete the archive, lmao. I don't know if I want to spend the cost of RPG Maker on steam, just to try making changes to this game, if maybe other ways would also work.
I'm able to output an encrypted modified version of the game just fine, without any special steps, just file->compress game data->check create encrypted archive->okay. Pretty sure it works if I don't check create encrypted archive as well, but I was too impatient to wait again and try to see if it worked. The thing is though, I have the full version of RPGMaker VX Ace. This is from an old thread, so things could have changed since then but:

This thread says that the lite version not only doesn't allow game encryption , but has script limitations as well, and only allows no more than 10 events per map. If all this is true I'd be surprised that the game can even load up to be honest.

All this makes me ask questions like:

- Why are some scripts doubled? For instance in ~/Data/Plugins/scripts.rb and ~/Data/Plugins/Jessica/Jessica Battle.rb
- Would both need to be changed for any changes to pull through?
I'll be honest, in my decrypted version of ToT, I don't see what you're talking about in my data folder. There are no plugins, and I don't have a single .rb file, they are all .rvdata2 files. .rb files are ruby files right? But it's basically just a text file with code to us.

Ah I see, I just decrypted a new version of ToT (was still just playing around with an old one because most of the stuff I was editing was Karen related) and I see the plugins folder now.

The plugins module is essentially a script or module that either Bo or Koda downloaded to make adding scripts more intuitive. I thought it was weird because scripting in RPG VX Ace doesn't quite work like plugins do, but I guess the idea here is to make them work that way, usually you'd be using the script editor and that's where the "External Script Loader" is. That's a script that allows them to load the other scripts from other, external folders, like the plugin folder, it says at the end of the script: 'load_script("Data/Plugins/setup.rb")' that's setting up where to load the scripts from, probably in conjuction with the "plugin_module.rb" file. I'm not going to pretend to know exactly how it all works, but that's why messing with those scripts can get a compilation error from that script, it's all connected.

As for the dupe stuff, a quick look through of the setup.rb file tells me that most likely that massive "scripts.rb" file is created automatically from the other folders "Global Settings", "Lily", "Swan", and "Jessica." It then loads that script file into Ace, as it states in the setup.rb file:

# Then we package all plugin scripts into a single scripts.rb file. This is
# also necessary for this to work when we encrypt our game.
Plugins.package

# Finally we load the packaged scripts.rb file into Ace.
load_script("Data/#{ROOT_PATH}/scripts.rb")
Otherwise I think it'd be crazy to want to manage and sift through a massive fuckton of code in a single file with different girls, when you can manage the code a lot more easily by using the folders. So yeah, if I'm right don't worry about the massive script file, it should rewrite the big one on its own when it runs from the smaller scripts in the folders. Hopefully you've figured more stuff out by now, sorry I couldn't be of more help. But definitely if you want to mod it seriously, I'd say get your hands on the full version. I feel like trying to mod your way around the free version is probably more trouble than its worth, but I'm not an expert on RPGMaker so....

Eliza makes Ethan literally float in her piss.
Ah, but you see my good sir, that's not Eliza pissing on Ethan, but rather Ethan, Ethaning on Eliza's Piss! A subtle but important difference, to be sure. The femdom classical mechanics of piss can be quite tricky once you introduce general piss-theory into the equation you see, brought to you by good-ol Albert Simp-stein himself (sorry I'm sleep deprived).

Also don't you guys think this gal from Valorant looks kinda like Yvonne?
Though I don't think green girl with short hair was ever such an original idea.
Viper,

Bruh, Reyna got me interested in the game with her femdom-laugh and literal eat your soul hungry-hungry thing, but in reality Viper was more of a brutal femdom char I think. Her diminutive voice lines (and tbf, a lot of the chars have somewhat brutal voice lines, they are all killers) just sell that point for me. Reyna does have seductive femme fatal vibes, but her theme song makes it clear that she actually treats her men nice and just enjoys a romantic time and a good fuck, lol. Not that I mind that side of femdom either, since a badass like her is probably still going to be the one on top, else you end up her soul-food, but it just takes me getting in that kind of mind set. My default is degenerate Viper "crawl little mouse" brutal femdom tho.

Unlike Yvonne it seems Viper was made a cold monster due to a cruel past, and never wanting whatever happened to happen to her or her home again. Not just getting kicked out of art school. =^p

Last edited:

AmonSato

Dec 8, 2020
Thanks for replying!

Google search tells me that it's because you're missing an "end" statement in the code somewhere:

(The last post in that thead explains that it isn't "$end" that you need to put at the end of the entire code. but rather you're missing an "end" somewhere in the code)

I haven't learned ruby myself, and I'm also not sure if there's any inherent differences between RGSS and its use of ruby versus "normal ruby", but from what I've seen end is a command used almost everywhere in ruby- to finish definitions, if statements, and even while/for loops.
I had found that google result as well. However, the error still baffles me. The file functionally works with the archive, which means all definitions and ends are lined up properly. But somehow after changing script content in other scripts The External Script Loader trips up in its own code.. :unsure:

I'm able to output an encrypted modified version of the game just fine, without any special steps, just file->compress game data->check create encrypted archive->okay. Pretty sure it works if I don't check create encrypted archive as well, but I was too impatient to wait again and try to see if it worked. The thing is though, I have the full version of RPGMaker VX Ace. This is from an old thread, so things could have changed since then but:

This thread says that the lite version not only doesn't allow game encryption , but has script limitations as well, and only allows no more than 10 events per map. If all this is true I'd be surprised that the game can even load up to be honest.
Yeah I'm quite certain the Lite version is what causes the compression problems. Maybe it just deletes any events over 10 when I load it in. I have no clue. But it does load stuff haha.

The plugins module is essentially a script or module that either Bo or Koda downloaded to make adding scripts more intuitive. I thought it was weird because scripting in RPG VX Ace doesn't quite work like plugins do, but I guess the idea here is to make them work that way, usually you'd be using the script editor and that's where the "External Script Loader" is. That's a script that allows them to load the other scripts from other, external folders, like the plugin folder, it says at the end of the script: 'load_script("Data/Plugins/setup.rb")' that's setting up where to load the scripts from, probably in conjuction with the "plugin_module.rb" file. I'm not going to pretend to know exactly how it all works, but that's why messing with those scripts can get a compilation error from that script, it's all connected.
Yeah I'm also quite certain it's a sensitive framework which might run bad once it doesn't detect an archive and runs with settings that might be adjusted for that.

I had found the next line in plugins_module.rb:

return if file.nil? # If file is nil, it cannot be accessed, which means the game is running with an encrypted archive. If so, we do not write the scripts file.

So I tried to invert it (return if !file.nil?) to see if it changed anything. Well, it did, but not in the good kind ):

What to do with that error? Again, no clue haha. But yeah, it's clear critical changes anywhere in the plugins structure result with errors in the External Script Loader that might be unindicative to what the underlying problem really is.

As for the dupe stuff, a quick look through of the setup.rb file tells me that most likely that massive "scripts.rb" file is created automatically from the other folders "Global Settings", "Lily", "Swan", and "Jessica." It then loads that script file into Ace, as it states in the setup.rb file:
Yeah, I have found out that rewriting other code and launching the game will cause scripts.rb to simply update even though it returns an error.

Otherwise I think it'd be crazy to want to manage and sift through a massive fuckton of code in a single file with different girls, when you can manage the code a lot more easily by using the folders. So yeah, if I'm right don't worry about the massive script file, it should rewrite the big one on its own when it runs from the smaller scripts in the folders. Hopefully you've figured more stuff out by now, sorry I couldn't be of more help. But definitely if you want to mod it seriously, I'd say get your hands on the full version. I feel like trying to mod your way around the free version is probably more trouble than its worth, but I'm not an expert on RPGMaker so....
Thanks for all the help so far! The thing with the full version is that I don't know if I want to spend full price on the product for just trying to mod a game. I understand the pricing but I just don't have any intentions of making games myself ;o That's one of the reasons why I came to the forums, to try and see if there's ways to make the game work with the exposed Data and Graphics folders.

@Sylph Phoenix

(edit: How does one @ with the popup? And properly I guess lol.)

I've read in some replies you are keen with Ruby/RPG Maker as well. Are you able to help me/us? Am I running a fool's errand trying to mod the game without the full version of RPG Maker VX Ace?

Last edited:
Reactions: c-+

Shaolin-sama

Oct 9, 2019
Her only bad scene tbh. I don't even understand how piss enthusiasts can find that one hot.
As someone who loves watersports I'm not really a fan of that scene. Piss is at its best when it's still warm like with Karen and Yvonne's scenes. Speaking of Karen looks like we're waiting a long time until we finally get that watersports scene with the toilet in her room.

Reactions: Z - Reborn

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Her only bad scene tbh. I don't even understand how piss enthusiasts can find that one hot.
As a piss enthusiasts myself, I can safely say that the scene is indeed pretty bad.

I do remember a really good dialogue at some point, where Eliza says something along the lines of "bad Ethan, it's the duty of any disciple to help the Goddess get rid of her waste... and that of her representatives" if you refuse to swallow. I really loved that line as, given how naturally it is delivered despite the absurdy of the situation, it fits the image of Eliza as a religious fanatic to a tee.

Besides that though, hard agree with you: those scenes are terrible. Easily the worst piss content in the game.

As someone who loves watersports I'm not really a fan of that scene. Piss is at its best when it's still warm like with Karen and Yvonne's scenes. Speaking of Karen looks like we're waiting a long time until we finally get that watersports scene with the toilet in her room.
I don't think it's even on the to-do list at the moment, which would explain why Koda spoilered it so freely. Shame.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes