Fires raged across Australia

Harvey Weinstein was sent to jail

Global protests erupted over police brutality

Israel established relations with 4 nearby Muslim nations

The Amazon burned

Epstein found dead in his jail cell

Exel96-2

May 7, 2019
By the way, has anyone ever tested if the fetishes described in these games actually feel the way they are shown?
Because I'm playing these games but simultaneously haven't dated a single soul till now (pls don't troll me for that, ok?).

Just want to, you know, get some second hand experience.
In my experience any kink that involves domination all depends on the woman doing it. Most will be willing to try it as long as you're open/confident and not weird about it but you can always tell the difference and its a lot more enjoyable if she actually enjoys it herself and gets into it.

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
By the way, has anyone ever tested if the fetishes described in these games actually feel the way they are shown?
Because I'm playing these games but simultaneously haven't dated a single soul till now (pls don't troll me for that, ok?).

I tried IRL femdom a couple of times, even with professional dominas, doesn't do it for me at all.
I actually found out, that i'm more of a top IRL rather than bottom
But getting spanked by some 2d-anime-milf-girl? Hell yeah
That shit is fucking hot
So yea, what you fap to online, wouldn't necessary make you as excited for the same thing irl.
And yea, before coming to a conclusion whether you like it or not, you should try it with multiple people with different level of experience rather than just 1 person who can be inexperienced, having no idea wtf she's doing, and ruin all the fun for you.

Aug 27, 2018
Don't forget the invention of the aspirine
Events that have occurred since Floor 7 was announced:

Cyberpunk 2077 released

Donald Trump defeated

A Pandemic swept the world, and a vaccine was invented

Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter crash

Fires raged across Australia

Harvey Weinstein was sent to jail

Global protests erupted over police brutality

Israel established relations with 4 nearby Muslim nations

The Amazon burned

Epstein found dead in his jail cell

Nov 30, 2018
If "Doors of Stone" by Patrick Rothfuss releases before Tower of Trample Floor 7, I will pay for a professional dominatrix session for one random frequent user in this thread. The session will be no longer than two hours long. Dungeon fees will be covered, and there will be no restrictions on extra services. Transportation is not included.

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
If "Doors of Stone" by Patrick Rothfuss releases before Tower of Trample Floor 7, I will pay for a professional dominatrix session for one random frequent user in this thread. The session will be no longer than two hours long. Dungeon fees will be covered, and there will be no restrictions on extra services. Transportation is not included.
Dudeeeeeeee, I'm waiting for this fucking book for 8 fucking years

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Devi best girl. Even when that book does get released, I'm fully prepared to not give a shit when the main love interest inevitably dies.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H
Feb 2, 2020
someone needs to just make a game like tot, replace the tower with a village or something else. Have unique girls with fights and area lewdness and have solid writing and have consistant updates.

Id pay for the patreon if stuff was ACTUALLY RELEASING. I know katalist and that fangame exist but the only way stuff will move with koda and bo is if someone does what they do but just better and more consistantly

Reactions: Jadous

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
someone needs to just make a game like tot, replace the tower with a village or something else. Have unique girls with fights and area lewdness and have solid writing and have consistant updates.

Id pay for the patreon if stuff was ACTUALLY RELEASING. I know katalist and that fangame exist but the only way stuff will move with koda and bo is if someone does what they do but just better and more consistantly
The dude who’s making the parody game on ToT mods has pretty much every you’re looking for except it’s still the same girls.

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020

I've worshipped two girls feet, and it feels great. Hard to lick the entire sole... but licking toes and the big toe feels good xD they weren't actual dominatrix but I told them to be domineering. To me feels better turning a "vanilla" women to a dominatrix, you know... bring her to the dark side xD

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes