RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
Hey just gonna put this out here

IF ANYONE READING THIS HAS ANY FUCKING TALENT IN THERE BONES AT ALL PLEASE MAKE A FOOT FETISH GAME. THE ONLY COMPETITION BO AND KODA HAVE ARE UNDER THE WITCH AND THATS IN DELAY HELL AS WELL, IF YOU HAVE ANY TALENT AT ALL YOU CAN STEAL THE CROWN FROM THEM

another fucking side game, what a fucking joke lmfao if your still subbed to the Patreon you are a negative IQ troglodyte.
My game is foot focused too, but without that "dark tones" of Bo's games

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Hey just gonna put this out here

IF ANYONE READING THIS HAS ANY FUCKING TALENT IN THERE BONES AT ALL PLEASE MAKE A FOOT FETISH GAME. THE ONLY COMPETITION BO AND KODA HAVE ARE UNDER THE WITCH AND THATS IN DELAY HELL AS WELL, IF YOU HAVE ANY TALENT AT ALL YOU CAN STEAL THE CROWN FROM THEM

another fucking side game, what a fucking joke lmfao if your still subbed to the Patreon you are a negative IQ troglodyte.
actuall i think the best competition Bo and Koda have is Katalist.

Feb 2, 2020
The character designs are serviceable, but he clearly hasn't put that much work into them compared to Lvl Zero or the newer ToT girls. Still better than the Halloween game though. Hopefully we'll get a quick release on this one like we did with Halloween game. The SRPG aspect of it interests me- hopefully Koda doesn't know how to work in that format and thus we'll be spared his delays.
Personally I like the jankiness of the RPGMAKER style but this could be promising.

g_eorge_192002

Jul 30, 2020
I'm getting an error when trying to extract the file using the application . Is anyone else seeing the same problem?
"Extract Failed" is the exact error message.

If i extract using winrar and run the exe file, it give me an error "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game"

Appreciate any help I can get :)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Speaking of: towers, delays, and Asia. I am beginning to wonder which tower will be completed first. The virgin tower of doom or Stacy Tower of Trample... Ryugyong-hotel-of-doom-6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: verobaders

jonsnow02304

Aug 16, 2020
Can you please help me. I am stuck here with lily and doesn't matter how many times i lose story doesn't go forward. I have surrendered about 15 times now. i've completed all offerings, i have defeated her all levels.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Can you please help me. I am stuck here with lily and doesn't matter how many times i lose story doesn't go forward. I have surrendered about 15 times now. i've completed all offerings, i have defeated her all levels.
Have you tried completing the "offer" menu?
Or maybe selecting the "talk" option and selecting an option which is I guess is "accept defeat" or something like that.

Reactions: HereToDisturb
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes