RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

NicCag

Jul 13, 2020
It's seems that Bo is now working on a new side but this time he's using SRPG.
FFS. It's pretty obvious that Bo gets shit done way faster than Koda can keep up with. I wouldn't mind in the slightest if Bo just wanted to drop independent side games with shit writing and gameplay that focused entirely on artwork and CGs, while Koda catches up. At least we'd be getting some content.

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
View attachment 932739
View attachment 932741
Hey just gonna put this out here

IF ANYONE READING THIS HAS ANY FUCKING TALENT IN THERE BONES AT ALL PLEASE MAKE A FOOT FETISH GAME. THE ONLY COMPETITION BO AND KODA HAVE ARE UNDER THE WITCH AND THATS IN DELAY HELL AS WELL, IF YOU HAVE ANY TALENT AT ALL YOU CAN STEAL THE CROWN FROM THEM

another fucking side game, what a fucking joke lmfao if your still subbed to the Patreon you are a negative IQ troglodyte.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hey just gonna put this out here

IF ANYONE READING THIS HAS ANY FUCKING TALENT IN THERE BONES AT ALL PLEASE MAKE A FOOT FETISH GAME. THE ONLY COMPETITION BO AND KODA HAVE ARE UNDER THE WITCH AND THATS IN DELAY HELL AS WELL, IF YOU HAVE ANY TALENT AT ALL YOU CAN STEAL THE CROWN FROM THEM

another fucking side game, what a fucking joke lmfao if your still subbed to the Patreon you are a negative IQ troglodyte.
I had to google troglodyte.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
View attachment 932739
View attachment 932741
The character designs are serviceable, but he clearly hasn't put that much work into them compared to Lvl Zero or the newer ToT girls. Still better than the Halloween game though. Hopefully we'll get a quick release on this one like we did with Halloween game. The SRPG aspect of it interests me- hopefully Koda doesn't know how to work in that format and thus we'll be spared his delays.

D

Deleted member 3143976

Hey guys, I've been reading your responses, and you're too many to tag, so I'll say this: If you want to see that 3D project I mentioned, and you're on the patreon-locked section of the discord, try to catch one of Bo's streams and you might see him working on it. He doesn't always stream it, but it's frequent enough.

Also, Bo coming out with yet another side game is not even remotely surprising, I didn't react to that whatsoever. I told you last time, both him and Koda want to abandon ToT, but they're keeping up the charade because it's an easy grift. $3700 for literally no work at all. I wonder if their patreon page can be reported or something.

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
Hey guys, I've been reading your responses, and you're too many to tag, so I'll say this: If you want to see that 3D project I mentioned, and you're on the patreon-locked section of the discord, try to catch one of Bo's streams and you might see him working on it. He doesn't always stream it, but it's frequent enough.

Also, Bo coming out with yet another side game is not even remotely surprising, I didn't react to that whatsoever. I told you last time, both him and Koda want to abandon ToT, but they're keeping up the charade because it's an easy grift. $3700 for literally no work at all. I wonder if their patreon page can be reported or something.
can you link his stream?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
This game being marked as abandoned would be the cherry on the cake. How long does a game need to go with no updates before being marked as such?

Reactions: Ahryma
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes