RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
olorex11
UnoriginalPoster
I guess no one leaked it yet, huh? I don't have pics or footage, but for quite a while now, Bo has been streaming himself making a Souls-like 3D game with a shota/teenager protagonist who looks like Ethan but with black hair, or at least, that's what he looked like the last time I saw it. He has also posted some 3D models he's been playing with on ZBrush I think, or some other modelling software.

You know how Under The Witch has an "overworld" that you can roam now? Think of that, but with way shittier low-poly models, muted colors, souls-like combat, and a 3rd person camera angle that's about as far away from the player model as any Souls game.

He's been working on this thing A LOT, it's not something he's just doing on the side occasionally. This project probably came about from his jealousy towards NumericGazer (which, btw, he has "jokingly" admitted to in the past, in the way Bo usually puts his joker mask on). The guy is way younger than him, and is making something that takes far more effort to do than all of his projects put together- ALONE. He really wants to one-up him somehow.
Dude, don't tell me this is true please i beg you

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Also wanted to mention, I noticed Khulan comments if you go into battle with her using the Sea Splitter weapon. It also seems to do extra damage to her (which is probably why she comments on it).
Yes, it's because of elemental weaknesses that does more damage, i think you can see it in your menu, that's why Eliza wrecks you if you don't defend, because she's a water "user" and you're a fire "user"(jojo reference not made up on purpose)

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yes, it's because of elemental weaknesses that does more damage, i think you can see it in your menu, that's why Eliza wrecks you if you don't defend, because she's a water "user" and you're a fire "user"(jojo reference not made up on purpose)
So Khulan is a thunder user who is weak to water? As someone used to Poke'mon logic, this makes my brain hurt. What's next aiming for the horn, or in this case perhaps strap-on?

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
So Khulan is a thunder user who is weak to water? As someone used to Poke'mon logic, this makes my brain hurt. What's next aiming for the horn, or in this case perhaps strap-on?
You're thinking of it wrong. Remember Khulan's main thunder skill coats HER in lightning, so hitting with water would fry her pretty bad I'd say. And yes, I do know she has attacks that hit you with lightning but that's besides the point!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You're thinking of it wrong. Remember Khulan's main thunder skill coats HER in lightning, so hitting with water would fry her pretty bad I'd say. And yes, I do know she has attacks that hit you with lightning but that's besides the point!
I guess that could make sense. I always thought of Kuhlan as a ground type and thus would be weak to wind-type moves.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
if Dekarous(domina) was work on TOT instead of Koda. then we was reach to floor 10 :rolleyes:
To be fair, a lot of devs are more consistent than these ones.

I want to take what wakato6656 with a grain of salt and say he is exaggerating, but too much of it makes sense. I could see a rift between the two devs being very real, to the point of backstabbing and convincing the Patreons that it is really the other person's fault. I've been fairly convinced that ToT is dying a slow death for a while now. Too many of those claims have the ring of truth for me to discard as a salty ex-patreon burning bridges.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
To be fair, a lot of devs are more consistent than these ones.

I want to take what wakato6656 with a grain of salt and say he is exaggerating, but too much of it makes sense. I could see a rift between the two devs being very real, to the point of backstabbing and convincing the Patreons that it is really the other person's fault. I've been fairly convinced that ToT is dying a slow death for a while now. Too many of those claims have the ring of truth for me to discard as a salty ex-patreon burning bridges.
During these times i don't think we'll actually see ToT, like in a well-finished manner, i think that both bo and koda will decide to move on to smaller scale games because of the workload tha it puts them trough, so maybe making it easier for them, abandoning ToT completely, or we will wither have koda(because from what i know bo did his part of F7) will delay it inevitably by releasing smaller scale games, like the first outcome but more disappointing since it means they either want to milk patreon money by promising ToT and making people see they can work with those smaller games(still not delivering ToT tho) or they think they can make it which is more disappointing since apparently can't but keep on wanting to make us "believe" it.

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
Just gonna throw this out here. I was a militant supporter of TOT 2017-2018. When 2019 hit, things got grim and jading, but I still held on, because I believed in Bo. 2020 hit. The Swan updates and side games kept me placated for a while, then I just had enough and left the discord and the goddamn patreon, right after Hollow Mansion came out, cause I couldn't give less of a shit about that awful game with sparse CG.

Everybody shitting on Koda is absolutely in the right, but I don't see enough criticism for Bo. They're both grifter scumbags. Anyone making excuses for Bo is delusional, like I was. He's every single bit equally to blame for the crashing and burning of this project, if not even moreso than Koda considering that he's the "owner" of TOT at the end of it all. He's complacent, spineless, tunnel-visioned, a doormat, a liar, a dishonest secretive cunt (who stirs A LOT of drama behind the scenes in private messages) and is very much planning on abandoning TOT if it hasn't become obvious to everyone here, what with him making that hilariously hideous Dark Souls ripoff he's been working on for like more than a year now. He doesn't want anything to do with TOT, and is letting Koda, who doesn't want to work on it whatsoever, do as he please.

If you are a patreon still, you are out of your goddamn mind. It's not about it being "just $2", it's about letting these fucks get away with making around $3700 every month off of a blatant scam. Leave now, and don't turn back.
thank you

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
It's seems that Bo is now working on a new side but this time he's using SRPG.
View attachment 932739
View attachment 932741
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, why koda, why you cannot focus in one proyect until you finish, i wouldnt mind if you work on this after you complete what you already promise (level 0, swan/crown part 3, floor 7) but you didnt finsih that yet

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes