RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Billus

Nov 14, 2019
Hey guys, is it ok to post the link for the ToT discord channel on this thread?

I mean it would be a shame if it resulted in Koda having to face consequences...
You can post the discord link but we will only be able to see new releases

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Perhaps Mistress Koda was the next girl all along. A 5th wall breaking findom who feeds from the suffering of her subjects. Just as we enjoy watching Ethan's torment climbing up the tower, she enjoys watching our torment waiting for the next update.

lol51430

Sep 16, 2018
I think when there will be no one to follow them anymore, and when no one believes in them anymore. They will react, or stop. This is the moment that I wonder.

Dickchomp

Apr 11, 2018
I picked up ToT on the 1st of January this year, and in that time we've had the second part of Swan and Crow along with Jester. Very hot content, but not a huge amount of stuff.

D

Deleted member 3143976

Just gonna throw this out here. I was a militant supporter of TOT 2017-2018. When 2019 hit, things got grim and jading, but I still held on, because I believed in Bo. 2020 hit. The Swan updates and side games kept me placated for a while, then I just had enough and left the discord and the goddamn patreon, right after Hollow Mansion came out, cause I couldn't give less of a shit about that awful game with sparse CG.

Everybody shitting on Koda is absolutely in the right, but I don't see enough criticism for Bo. They're both grifter scumbags. Anyone making excuses for Bo is delusional, like I was. He's every single bit equally to blame for the crashing and burning of this project, if not even moreso than Koda considering that he's the "owner" of TOT at the end of it all. He's complacent, spineless, tunnel-visioned, a doormat, a liar, a dishonest secretive cunt (who stirs A LOT of drama behind the scenes in private messages) and is very much planning on abandoning TOT if it hasn't become obvious to everyone here, what with him making that hilariously hideous Dark Souls ripoff he's been working on for like more than a year now. He doesn't want anything to do with TOT, and is letting Koda, who doesn't want to work on it whatsoever, do as he please.

If you are a patreon still, you are out of your goddamn mind. It's not about it being "just $2", it's about letting these fucks get away with making around $3700 every month off of a blatant scam. Leave now, and don't turn back.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes