RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Koda not really having any consequences besides snarky F95 user comments.
Koda never really faced criticism on Discord because there used to be a certain group of people that blindly defended him. Unfortunately because those people were the most active members of the server, and group assaulted anybody that even questioned the guy, Koda ended up never being pressured into getting better.

Now things changed and, while the Discord in now mostly inactive, the few things that get posted are often actual criticism, and when Koda bothers to reply, he does so by trying to get smart or playing the victim card.

This one is my personal favorite example, as Koda straight up tried to make himself look good despite the situation he put the project in:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd lie if I said that I believe Koda has a chance of redemption at this point, as he's shown himself to be the classic example of someone that never takes responsibility for his own failures, always shifting the blame to external factors. Not a mentality that allows improvement.

But there is hope yet! Bo Wei has shown in the past awareness of the situation: saying that we wouldn't make more side projects as long as Koda wasn't done, saying that Koda wasn't going to get his hands on the succubus side game, and even inciting people to make fun of Koda's delays at times.

Now let's be real: Bo went back on every single one of these, and even said clear as day that he supports Koda. However if people on Discord (where Bo is active) show him a lot of unhappiness towards Koda, then he might finally take action. If that doesn't work, abandon ship.

Last edited:

Roquil

May 18, 2020
Change will only occur when their lifeline is threatened, if anyone has ever been on the fence about their lack of work ethic now is the time to drop your support.
Patreon is for patrons, and not many patrons support works that disappoint them.

Reactions: Jadous

papciakus

Dec 8, 2019
If only Bo could look for another programmer and leave the writing to Koda (or maybe look for another writer and make a team), they'd complete their projects, and keep the community more satisfied, and get more money actually, then become more professional, bla bla bla... They lack of business perspective, and respect for their fans. Oh well...
Thousands of dollars for basically free ( cause where else are you gonna get this specific fetish content that doesn't look like it's made by a teenager ) is a damn fine business model if you ask me. Doubt he'd strive for more.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Koda never really faced criticism on Discord because there used to be a certain group of people that blindly defended the guy. Unfortunately because those people were the most active members of the server, and group assaulted anybody that even questioned the guy, Koda ended up never being pressured into getting better.

Now things changed and, while the Discord in now mostly inactive, the few things that get posted are often actual criticism, and when Koda bothers to reply, he does so by trying to get smart or playing the victim card.

This one is my personal favorite example, as Koda straight up tried to make himself look good despite the situation he put the project in:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd lie if I said that I believe Koda has a chance of redemption at this point, as he's shown himself to be the classic example of someone that never takes responsibility for his own failures, always shifting the blame to external factors. Not a mentality that allows improvement.

But there is hope yet! Bo Wei has shown in the past awareness of the situation: saying that we wouldn't make more side projects as long as Koda wasn't done, saying that Koda wasn't going to get his hands on the merchant side game, and even inciting people to make fun of Koda's delays at times.

Now let's be real: Bo went back on every single one of these, and even said clear as day he supports Koda. However if people on Discord (where Bo is active) show him a lot of unhappiness towards Koda, then he might finally take action. If that doesn't work, abandon ship.
Completely agree. Especially considering this whole Level 0 game had so much potential and is, in my opinion, his biggest botch yet. Even with the spring cleaning update, people got the stupid warrior game and the lily thing that is called an expansion. Both terrible games but still, something was added for the 5 people that enjoyed those.
But with level 0, we came from "yeah dudes 99% done whoop" in early SEPTEMBER, to complete and utter radio silence in early DECEMBER. He has officially screwed up EVERY.SINGLE.THING. he has touched since the original Scarlet update... which was 2 years ago...

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Completely agree. Especially considering this whole Level 0 game had so much potential and is, in my opinion, his biggest botch yet. Even with the spring cleaning update, people got the stupid warrior game and the lily thing that is called an expansion. Both terrible games but still, something was added for the 5 people that enjoyed those.
But with level 0, we came from "yeah dudes 99% done whoop" in early SEPTEMBER, to complete and utter radio silence in early DECEMBER. He has officially screwed up EVERY.SINGLE.THING. he has touched since the original Scarlet update... which was 2 years ago...
Exactly. At this point it's clear as day that this project has no future with Koda.

A better man would leave on his own, especially if he's actually depressed or burnt out, but I'm guessing the fellow likes free money.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As others have stated before BoWei and Koda are basically YandereDEV. Perhaps they are all secretly the same person? They make games(Sometimes), like to milk their patrons, and like sadistic women... Afterall, has anyone ever seen them in the same room together?

Reactions: bazelgeuse

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Exactly. At this point it's clear as day that this project has no future with Koda.

A better man would leave on his own, especially if he's actually depressed or burnt out, but I'm guessing the fellow likes free money.
The entire project is a train wreck at this point. Koda deservedly gets the lions share of the blame, but Bo Wei for sure doesn't help things by putting zero actual pressure on Koda. I'm glad Discord is heating up some, at least when it's active, because it is long overdue. I remember the white knight army in there, and they were insuffereable.

Suiginto221

May 13, 2018
-Kick koda and find new writer? Pfff, never. HE IS THE LORD OF WRITING, UNDERSTAND? NO MAN IN WORLD CAN REPLACE HIM, U SEE HIS EVERY LVL SIMPLE FEET DOM LORE? Gibe my patreon moneys and wait more and more.

That's the reason of delays. This is easiest way: Bo make some cg's, and telling people, that now work in the hands of this *censured* (and in my estimation mediocre writer) guy. From this moment, relax and wait ~3 months before posting 1 new "in work cg" and watch the money increase.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
-Kick koda and find new writer? Pfff, never. HE IS THE LORD OF WRITING, UNDERSTAND? NO MAN IN WORLD CAN REPLACE HIM, U SEE HIS EVERY LVL SIMPLE FEET DOM LORE? Gibe my patreon moneys and wait more and more.

That's the reason of delays. This is easiest way: Bo make some cg's, and telling people, that now work in the hands of this *censured* (and in my estimation mediocre writer) guy. From this moment, relax and wait ~3 months before posting 1 new "in work cg" and watch the money increase.
Had me in the first half ngl

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H
Apr 22, 2020
Hey guys, is it ok to post the link for the ToT discord channel on this thread?

I mean it would be a shame if it resulted in Koda having to face consequences...

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes