RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
D

Deleted member 3143976

Btw, much like Koda, Bo has some SERIOUS ego issues, don't let his "haha funny man can't speak english" facade fool you, he's deathly jealous of NumericGaze and has been trying to compete with Under The Witch ever since it came out. Which is hilarious, because NG idolises Bo.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Just gonna throw this out here. I was a militant supporter of TOT 2017-2018. When 2019 hit, things got grim and jading, but I still held on, because I believed in Bo. 2020 hit. The Swan updates and side games kept me placated for a while, then I just had enough and left the discord and the goddamn patreon, right after Hollow Mansion came out, cause I couldn't give less of a shit about that awful game with sparse CG.

Everybody shitting on Koda is absolutely in the right, but I don't see enough criticism for Bo. They're both grifter scumbags. Anyone making excuses for Bo is delusional, like I was. He's every single bit equally to blame for the crashing and burning of this project, if not even moreso than Koda considering that he's the "owner" of TOT at the end of it all. He's complacent, spineless, tunnel-visioned, a doormat, a liar, a dishonest secretive cunt (who stirs A LOT of drama behind the scenes in private messages) and is very much planning on abandoning TOT if it hasn't become obvious to everyone here, what with him making that hilariously hideous Dark Souls ripoff he's been working on for like more than a year now. He doesn't want anything to do with TOT, and is letting Koda, who doesn't want to work on it whatsoever, do as he please.

If you are a patreon still, you are out of your goddamn mind. It's not about it being "just $2", it's about letting these fucks get away with making around $3700 every month off of a blatant scam. Leave now, and don't turn back.
Agree with this 100%. As much of a fuck-up as Koda is, people tend to forget that Bo is much easier to condemn morally than Koda. To add to everything you said, he's an unapologetic serial plagiarist as well. But I guess fake wacky personality + ESL + calling everyone a noob + calling Koda out once every blue moon is too much of an endearing combination for some people, lol

user94

Jan 14, 2019
since i understood that this time we are really close to the end of it, i mean that TOT is slowly dying, can you suggest me some female domination foot fetish and golden shower game? (maybe without mandatory cuckold scenes) I've already played domina (nice but it has very few graphic moving scenes), and other bowei games, can you suggest me something else?

D

Deleted member 3143976

Agree with this 100%. As much of a fuck-up as Koda is, people tend to forget that Bo is much easier to condemn morally than Koda. To add to everything you said, he's an unapologetic serial plagiarist as well. But I guess fake wacky personality + ESL + calling everyone a noob + calling Koda out once every blue moon is too much of an endearing combination for some people, lol
Totally agree. People would wizen up to Bo's real face if they knew what kind of a two-faced piece of shit he is. The guy ALWAYS talks shit about Koda behind his back in other people's private messages, but as soon as you put the two in the same room, suddenly he's the first to jump to Koda's defense (btw his occasional "call outs" of Koda are fucking laughable) and never ever criticises him genuinely, then he goes and cries about him in DMs and shit. Absolutely pathetic. He's less co-creator and more like willing bitch. Koda only managed to run TOT into the ground because Bo ALLOWED him to, people need to understand this.

Both of these guys are mentally disturbed. Bo is a perma-hypocrite who can't speak with honesty for 1 second, not even to himself, and Koda is an ego-maniac who sucked his own dick so much he's full of his own babies.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Totally agree. People would wizen up to Bo's real face if they knew what kind of a two-faced piece of shit he is. The guy ALWAYS talks shit about Koda behind his back in other people's private messages, but as soon as you put the two in the same room, suddenly he's the first to jump to Koda's defense (btw his occasional "call outs" of Koda are fucking laughable) and never ever criticises him genuinely, then he goes and cries about him in DMs and shit. Absolutely pathetic. He's less co-creator and more like willing bitch. Koda only managed to run TOT into the ground because Bo ALLOWED him to, people need to understand this.

Both of these guys are mentally disturbed. Bo is a perma-hypocrite who can't speak with honesty for 1 second, not even to himself, and Koda is an ego-maniac who sucked his own dick so much he's full of his own babies.
There was a time when we started dumping on Bo too after the Msize foot steal and his really asinine response to that claim. Thing is the f95 justice came and we were forcibly silenced. But yeah you are right, Bo is at least equally as guilty of the state of ToT if not more for enabling Koda with his cringe remarks and awful ideas.
You mentioned that Bo is doing a Dark Souls-esque game, were you refering to Lv:0?

NicCag

Jul 13, 2020
You know what? I really don't care about who Bo or Koda are as people. The personal attacks in this thread mean absolutely nothing to me. I just want to play the games they make. I have no idea why Level 0 is taking so long! I'm not Koda! But I've got a serious question for you guys. Say Level 0 drops within the next week, then they drop the Crow/swan update within the next 2 months, and then they miraculously start up a schedule with consistent updates and new content; Would you guys forgive them? Would you quit shitting on them? I'm genuinely curious.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 22, 2020
You know what? I really don't care about who Bo or Koda are as people. The personal attacks in this thread mean absolutely nothing to me. I just want to play the games they make. I have no idea why Level 0 is taking so long! I'm not Koda! But I've got a serious question for you guys. Say Level 0 drops within the next week, then they drop the Crow/swan update within the next 2 months, and then they miraculously start up a schedule with consistent updates and new content; Would you guys forgive them? Would you quit shitting on them? I'm genuinely curious.
Forgiveness is nebulous, but I certainly wouldn't start trusting either of them until they repeatedly and consistently keep all of their future promises, within reason (as in, delays can happen due to unforseen events, but we know for a fact they've been lying about how much of the updates were completed), and they probably would also need to start communicating with the fans better/more openly.

D

Deleted member 3143976

olorex11
UnoriginalPoster
I guess no one leaked it yet, huh? I don't have pics or footage, but for quite a while now, Bo has been streaming himself making a Souls-like 3D game with a shota/teenager protagonist who looks like Ethan but with black hair, or at least, that's what he looked like the last time I saw it. He has also posted some 3D models he's been playing with on ZBrush I think, or some other modelling software.

You know how Under The Witch has an "overworld" that you can roam now? Think of that, but with way shittier low-poly models, muted colors, souls-like combat, and a 3rd person camera angle that's about as far away from the player model as any Souls game.

He's been working on this thing A LOT, it's not something he's just doing on the side occasionally. This project probably came about from his jealousy towards NumericGazer (which, btw, he has "jokingly" admitted to in the past, in the way Bo usually puts his joker mask on). The guy is way younger than him, and is making something that takes far more effort to do than all of his projects put together- ALONE. He really wants to one-up him somehow.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
...Obviously? Bo Wei has succesfully shut this thread up on multiple occasions in the past. During the early months of this year, this thread was relatively amicable towards Koda and Bo Wei after the joint releases of Tiffany's Trap, Always in Debt, and Swan.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
The fact that you're even entertaining the possibility of them changing tells me you haven't been paying attention.

Either way, it's obvious that people would forgive them from the way that the criticism tends to stop for a while whenever a new game/update drops. The better the game/update, the longer it takes for people to go back to shitting on them. That's how Koda managed to come here and chat with the community for a while this year despite all the shit he's been pulling. I personally think people shouldn't be so quick to forget all their fuck ups tho, and if they actually want to be forgiven then it stands to reason that they should issue a geniune apology beforehand

Last edited:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I would be shitting on them all throughout because I was one of the stupid people who thought they turned a new leaf in 2020.
Cannot wait for the Christmas update and crow/swan before the end of the year, and I seriously hope Boda turns up around here again.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
olorex11
UnoriginalPoster
I guess no one leaked it yet, huh? I don't have pics or footage, but for quite a while now, Bo has been streaming himself making a Souls-like 3D game with a shota/teenager protagonist who looks like Ethan but with black hair, or at least, that's what he looked like the last time I saw it. He has also posted some 3D models he's been playing with on ZBrush I think, or some other modelling software.

You know how Under The Witch has an "overworld" that you can roam now? Think of that, but with way shittier low-poly models, muted colors, souls-like combat, and a 3rd person camera angle that's about as far away from the player model as any Souls game.

He's been working on this thing A LOT, it's not something he's just doing on the side occasionally. This project probably came about from his jealousy towards NumericGazer (which, btw, he has "jokingly" admitted to in the past, in the way Bo usually puts his joker mask on). The guy is way younger than him, and is making something that takes far more effort to do than all of his projects put together- ALONE. He really wants to one-up him somehow.
A chinese rip off or bootleg UtW, talking about not endorsing stereotypes :LOL:. I talked shit about NumericGazer when I dropped from his patreon too because of his decision of not giving extra content for Dealer in June/July, but at least that guy uses the patreon money to develop his game (Unity assets, VAs, that controversial mocap stunt).
I'm kinda amazed that after white knighting Koda earlier this year, Bo is a little Randall Weems from Recess behind doors.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
The wiki link in the OP is dead, and the walkthrough does not cover Abyss Tent or Swan/Crow. Is there info about these areas available somewhere else?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is koda a girl ?
I was referring to the Mistress Koda meme. Basically making fun of how his delays are a kind of torture.

Personally, if they were transparent with how the Patreon money was being spent and they could remain on schedule for at least 3 months, I would. Granted I was never one of their donors though and I can see why others would still be skeptical.

The wiki link in the OP is dead, and the walkthrough does not cover Abyss Tent or Swan/Crow. Is there info about these areas available somewhere else?
+1 to this.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes