RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

pr0v1dence

Feb 13, 2020
is there a guide? idk what to do with the jessica and karen
for Karen check the walkthrough link in the OP

As for Jessica just finish swan/crow chapters and complete the lily expansion arc, which requires to complete Karen that is in the walkthrough

Karen -> Swan/Crow -> back to Lily you meet Jessica -> finish Lilly -> use abyss ticket back to Jessica

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
someone needs to help that guy out on that TOT forest fangame because it might unironicly have alot of potential. Especially since bo's games are riddled with unused cgs. Would be nice to see even the warriors guild ladies show up in it.
Ikr. I'd never expect such quality from a fangame. If he keeps updating regularly and expands on the storyline, it might end up better than ToT

lilo15061996

Oct 30, 2018
anyone could share his/her save i ve reached 6F on my own but i think i skipped alot of stuff i jut want to try other ppl saves while waiting for F7
EDIT : a WALKTHROUGH SHOULDL BE ENOUGH

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
damn Tower of Trample 2 is even better than the 1st one I really like that they finally included Findom
Bo and Koda outdid themselves
Stacey best girl! cant wait for Tower of Trample 3

D

Deleted member 3143976

It's time for you to journey out of the tower of delays, boys. I've personally found a new interest in Katalist and UTW, and they're great. I think this will be my last message in this thread lol, don't give attention to this grifting campaign anymore. See ya!

Reactions: Ahryma

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
It's time for you to journey out of the tower of delays, boys. I've personally found a new interest in Katalist and UTW, and they're great. I think this will be my last message in this thread lol, don't give attention to this grifting campaign anymore. See ya!
And what would be UTW good sir? It's for research purposes...

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes