RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
let us stop the support for 1 monath, if he don,t became money, they will work faster.
( sorry for my bad english )

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
or can't we get in touch with him?
Because I would like to tell him that if he doesn't publish a developer report at least every month, we'll bay him for a month

Apr 7, 2019
Why cant floor 7 just be kaori in a normal room instead of some elaborate shit so it can finally release
I agree with you, Zensy! I think a particular rumor that started bubbling up around page 400 or so of this thread is that the compass of floor seven proved so ambitious as to be beyond the abilities of BoWei and Koda to complete with their level of skill. The concern remains that the developers do not have the capacity to complete floor seven as designed, but also do not want to give up and redesign or skip it. Consequently, they have created additional bosses on and around floor six like Swan and Crow, spawned certain side games of questionable quality, and revisited and reworked Warriors Guild, even though version 1.0 is as complete as a half-standing arch :) Don't get me wrong - I enjoy the content when we get it and I adore Swan. Good work has come through. But I don't look to ever see floor seven completed as designed and in working order. Ever.

That said, I'll emphasize that this was just supposition that seems credible to me. I know nothing about coding and I have never corresponded with either BoWei or Koda, so no disrespect to them is intended if I'm wrong. I just can't think of another good reason for the extensive, now multi-year delays of floor seven. I know that Koda frequents this forum on occasion, so if I'm out-of-line or wrong in my thinking, please feel free to correct me Koda.

In the meanwhile, Zensy, if you want the names of some games that I use to pass the time waiting for updates, send me a direct message and I'd be happy to share.

Best wishes,

Barbarella2021.

ayyyuhitslit

Aug 13, 2020
Hey guys i know its been quite some time since the crow update but i really don't want to sifft through all the posts so is there any way to become the crows permanent slave. I have all options available for food and water the only thing im missing is the last two options under degrade.

GoodFreak

Mar 12, 2018
Hey guys i know its been quite some time since the crow update but i really don't want to sifft through all the posts so is there any way to become the crows permanent slave. I have all options available for food and water the only thing im missing is the last two options under degrade.
Yes you can, I dont remember exactly how but after the toilet play it should happen.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes