Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Reactions: Zepheral

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
View attachment 955781
I hope you like where it's going.
Were currently 4 updates behind, get a brand new halloween game, a fucking SRPG announced and now these two VEINY TITTED CHICKS (where are they from? What game/update are they going into???) And I'm seriously fucking wondering if bo and koda are having a contest to see how many half finished updates/games they can do in a year.

Aug 23, 2020
Koda who is working on f7 and level 0 has already stopped charging on his patreon for a couple months already and won't turn it back on until he releases something. Bo, who still charges is still working on swan/crow pt 3 and other side projects.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Koda who is working on f7 and level 0 has already stopped charging on his patreon for a couple months already and won't turn it back on until he releases something. Bo, who still charges is still working on swan/crow pt 3 and other side projects.
i dont believe you, show me the flying pigs, where are they?

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
So he isn't charging for things he isn't providing on his patreon? WHAT A HERO!! If only they did the same thing for Bo's patreon as well!

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
Would be great, if he would make that switchable. Because how i see it, its just like turn off/on a layer in the PS. Or as bo's games dont have memory problems, we can just have 2 variations of cgs. Because for me it looks kinda weird (as a painting, IRL there are much more details, so veines dont look weird because they dont draw your attention like here ). And i have too much "because" in my speech sry.

Reactions: Zepheral

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
I don't mind seeing veins on a real woman but putting them on a 2d character, especially when she's not even in your face, isn't just not pretty but it doesn't make sense either. Do you ever look at a women from 10 feet away and notice the veins on her fucking breasts? Cuz I don't. Their breasts look like they've been infected with some weird zombie virus: breast edition. If they added a few veins in the h scene CGs where the girl is more up close then fine, I can just chalk it up to the devs taste. But the standalone images that appear when you're talking to them? Bro my new mistress needs to go to the hospital ASAP

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Just a little remainder,don't always trust what discord users post here :)

Edit:i'm talking about the cg,they are indeed real but at this point you all know that Bo likes to troll.
I've seen the cg folder from the stream and none of them had veins.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes