RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Ahryma

May 28, 2019
Seems koda is against veins, but Bo is for it. Hopefully bo keeps a firm hand and tells koda this is how it's going to be.
I see a lot of people like you saying they enjoy the veins. Personally, I don't and I know a lot of other people don't.
Maybe it would be a cool idea being the cool and generous developer that Koda is to add an on/off feature for them to appear on the girls. :D

johntur

Nov 12, 2017
I see a lot of people like you saying they enjoy the veins. Personally, I don't and I know a lot of other people don't.
Maybe it would be a cool idea being the cool and generous developer that Koda is to add an on/off feature for them to appear on the girls. :D
I mean I respect that some people don't like it, but adding a toggle by having 2 options in the game will cause even more delay. I think bo is better off going with just his gut which hopefully is all girls with veins.
Last thing this game needs is more reason for delays. Though... I would accept if they delayed to go back to add more veins.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I think the veins are Boda taking their milf kink a bit too far. At the absolute most, the veins should only appear when the girls are in an "Enraged" state such as during a finishing scene, when angered, or while otherwise supercharged with power.

Reactions: S3ri4l and Ahryma

BroskiThe2nd

Nov 12, 2020
i keep beating the crow and swan and nothing is happening, do i have to lose to progress? i think i got an S on both of them if i'm not misremembering

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
I mean I respect that some people don't like it, but adding a toggle by having 2 options in the game will cause even more delay. I think bo is better off going with just his gut which hopefully is all girls with veins.
Last thing this game needs is more reason for delays. Though... I would accept if they delayed to go back to add more veins.
Ladies and gentlemen, THIS is how you identify a troll. Never will you ever see this level of hypocrisy in a normal person's words

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Maybe they just really like veins? They certainly aren't my favorite but different strokes for different folks.
The veins aren't the problem. It's the fact that he's saying adding a toggle function would only cause more delays and shouldn't be done, but then doing veins is all green even though that would obviously cause more delays. The last statement he said says it all

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Velil

Oct 29, 2019
The veins aren't the problem. It's the fact that he's saying adding a toggle function would only cause more delays and shouldn't be done, but then doing veins is all green even though that would obviously cause more delays. The last statement he said says it all
Wouldn't it be less delays than adding a toggle function, though? Not sure I'm seeing what you're taking issue with.

Billus

Nov 14, 2019
Wouldn't it be less delays than adding a toggle function, though? Not sure I'm seeing what you're taking issue with.
From what I can tell the issue that is being brought up is that Bo and Koda would be going back to alter content that is already done and thus delaying other projects. I do agree that if they do decide to go back and add veins that there should be a toggle function.

Velil

Oct 29, 2019
From what I can tell the issue that is being brought up is that Bo and Koda would be going back to alter content that is already done and thus delaying other projects. I do agree that if they do decide to go back and add veins that there should be a toggle function.
But adding a toggle would make it take longer, wouldn't it? What if Boda decide to add lines relating to them?

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
People still think this game will ever see meaningful progress instead of small tweaks that are designed to give the gullible patrons the illusion that they'll get something worth their money? Pfffffffffffffff, I'm so glad I only ever pay for a finished product.
well, then I hope you don't play any game that has a monthly update until that game is finished and being sold. cuz generally if a lot of people like an indie game or an artist they show their support by being their patron and with a bit of financial support so they will keep doing what they're doing or finish what they're making. And that's why we have all these people can making rpgm games and ren'py visual novels that everyone can enjoy.
And there is a responsibility on the creator's side as well. That person who is being finally supported by their patrons should be constant, and considerate that to their patrons and provide what they promised to them. And not abusing their supporters by blatantly taking their money.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes