RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Anyone could provide some tips or guide through Crow?
If you intend to beat her - Pack lots of potions, focus on one part of her armor, don't be afraid to add the potions she gets sent that actually buff Ethan.
If you intend to submit to her - Just grind through everything.

Reactions: kilioz23

ayyyuhitslit

Aug 13, 2020
If you intend to beat her - Pack lots of potions, focus on one part of her armor, don't be afraid to add the potions she gets sent that actually buff Ethan.
If you intend to submit to her - Just grind through everything.
Can you elaborate on just grind through everything

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Can you elaborate on just grind through everything
Keep losing and using the degrading draughts. Use sweat for water bowl to begin with, followed by gold for both bowls (it will take sometime before MC drinks it on his own). Losing will give you a facesitting scene with her...
You can check your "sub" progress from Crow's menu (when you become Crow in the night, you can check captive status after pressing Esc).
What else??? Umm... You can go on walkies, drink her golden shower (separately out of the fight), worship her heels (this also gives you some potions and gold). You can change between puppy uniform, dojo uniform or naked when you're with her.

I am not sure if the option where you can interact with both crow and swan when you're on walkies is available yet (I never tried it, just once and it was locked then).

Be sure to break all parts of her armour atleast once. This allows you to use "Change" option so you can get all types of her in-fight scenes. If you are feeling how to use your Crow points (yellow emblem or something like that on the bottom of the screen when you play as Crow), I think the best is waking up MC, making new blades(not sharpening!), workout (if you don't have problem with using that "circle focus" to focus any attack).

That's how much I know. Let me know if it was helpful.:)

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Those are Scarlett's shoes on the far left. Is Mistress Claus trying to gift Ethan an item from his own inventory?
Ethan has an old pair. Nothing to say there isn't another old pair, or of course it can be the "magic of Christmas."

Lilusdaasd

Jul 31, 2018
quick question, do the mods delete the save files? i remember there being quite a lot full submisive save files but i cant seem to find any even through the thread search. can anyone save share real quick, i recently moved and forgot to back up my saves. pls

Nov 30, 2018
Little spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wow a room full of pixelated shoes

I'm hard already

cant wait for the gassy pink special effect with the classic rpgmaker sucking sound while ms clause berates me. if we're lucky she'll say stuff like, "Ho Ho Ho, still waiting for Floor 7, stupid boy?" and "Keep paying into the patreon. Submit. Obey. Contribute."

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes