RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

funnyvinecomp

Dec 27, 2018
Wait there’s progress you can make with the crow past the elixirs that Swan gives her? i thought all the ???’s were shit that’s gonna be added never because the game doesn’t get updates. i have no idea how to progress tho obv, losing over and over hasn’t done anything besides make me get on my hands and knees and crawl to my bed to maybe make me change into Crow or i just wake up in the morning. y’all talking about going out for walkies with her and i’m just lost with it lol, can anyone help me out?

Feb 2, 2020
Starting to realise that this discussion is slowly becoming a cesspit. While I want some new scenes an actual gallery is kind of long overdue at this point but because of how the dialogue works in tot I dont know if there will ever be one.

FacelessLN

Nov 6, 2018
Release Date: 2020-07-20

So-o... the game is finally finished and now just getting updates from time to time? Or there are still no endings in this game?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lonelyleaf

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Well, I guess I will return in a few years then... Thanks for an answer.
It's not true, the game is being updated. Just in a way many people are upset about and far less frequently than many people want. Right now the dev is working on two side area expansions for the 6th floor, while also working on two different other games unrelated to ToT, while the 7th floor remains unfinished for a period of literally years. So I'd say enjoy the game now (what exists is excellent) but don't expect anything more in terms of the main story anytime soon.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Guys I can make a patreon account if you want to pay for updates of ToT. It will range from answers ranging to no, not yet, unfortunate there's been a slight delay, it will be ready tomorrow, it will be ready next week and it would have been ready but I decided to focus on a sidegame.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Let's at least collectively agree not to welcome Koda with open arms anymore the next time he musters up the courage to show his face around here after dropping a measly crumb of content two months from now.

Although honestly, I know this is gonna be an unpopular opinion, but we should probably just let this thread slowly die out already.
No good is coming out of it, it only makes people frustrated since the jokes have gotten stale as fuck... it's only fitting that it should share the same fate as the game that it's about.
Plus, if you actually want an abandoned tag to be slapped on this bad boy then you shouldn't keeping this damned thread so active. Now I understand that there's absolutely no reason for this thread to have reached the amount of pages that it has, it should've died looong ago, like around page 600 or something.

Edit: Just to clarify, I didn't mean let's stop all posting overnight, since that's a bit unrealistic. I meant stuff like my rants and arguments are probably doing more harm than good, and anything else that promotes discussion when there's no news or updates whatsoever.
And even if it would be a good thing if this thread reflected the actual state of this game (dead), it does feel kind of bittersweet to for this community to slowly disappear :(
Though the truth is much better games than the ones developed by Boda are deserving of such an active and awesome community, just like they're also much more deserving of such a huge financial backing, so I'm kinda torn on this :unsure: FUCK, I'M DOING IT AGAIN, I'M TRYING TO HAVE A DISCUSSION, SOMEBODY STOP ME BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2018
Let's at least collectively agree not to welcome Koda with open arms anymore the next time he musters up the courage to show his face around here after dropping a measly crumb of content two months from now.

Although honestly, I know this is gonna be an unpopular opinion, but we should probably just let this thread slowly die out already.
No good is coming out of it, it only makes people frustrated since the jokes have gotten stale as fuck... it's only fitting that it should share the same fate as the game that it's about.
Plus, if you actually want an abandoned tag to be slapped on this bad boy then you shouldn't keeping this damned thread so active. Now I understand that there's absolutely no reason for this thread to have reached the amount of pages that it has, it should've died looong ago, like around page 600 or something.
In that case, It's been a helluva ride fellas

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes