RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
>all these people who prefare stacy over merrigan

Sorry but the fart scenes for stacy totally turned me off, Merrigan was total foot stuff and it was better than anything we got in tower of trample 1

Ahryma

May 28, 2019
>all these people who prefare stacy over merrigan

Sorry but the fart scenes for stacy totally turned me off, Merrigan was total foot stuff and it was better than anything we got in tower of trample 1
I totally get that bro but findom has been something I've been DYING for!! And no I wasn't a big fan of Theresa scam game, I mean real findom ;)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I try to defeat Crow on lvl 3 and wonder, if she has an elemental weakness?
Edit: I just did it. Is there now a walkthrough for Swann Part 2?

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

BroskiThe2nd

Nov 12, 2020
for Karen check the walkthrough link in the OP

As for Jessica just finish swan/crow chapters and complete the lily expansion arc, which requires to complete Karen that is in the walkthrough

Karen -> Swan/Crow -> back to Lily you meet Jessica -> finish Lilly -> use abyss ticket back to Jessica
the link in the op is dead for me.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Y'know.....Bo has been, if not proven then really suspect on tracing...You all don't think we're waiting on a traceable material in a form that is useful for the next floor?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Do anyone have the walkthrough for the Dr. Swan and the Crow floor. or at least some tips.
Fight her lose. use the hydroscreen to lose faster. after fight drink her potion. Repeat until you get a scene with mc under her ass, and talking to one of the monks about helping him. another option During fight if she rises to the air use the stare, a few times while fighting defensively to get another type of ending.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Well, it's more a case of your eyes wandering than her starting to levitate.
I know. but at first, glance looks more like she's levitating than the mc looking down. and you don't even know you're looking down until the mc tells you. and if you were going to explain it. it's easier this way.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes