RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
I am sorry for asking this because someone already did in the 1k pages but for some reason the game freezes everytime i talk to the first mistress i can talk to the guy in the cage but not the mistress has someone a idea why that is?

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
You know koda is just going to keep using the floor 7 prospect to build hype and attract new patreons
This would be true if Koda and Bo didn't basically abandoned any discussion about F7 on Discord and Patreon. No news, no dates, no previews for MONTHS (only a useless promise about coming out at the end of this year, which has not been fulfilled as always) ; if they're trying to hype F7 than they're doing a terrible, terrible job.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
This would be true if Koda and Bo didn't basically abandoned any discussion about F7 on Discord and Patreon. No news, no dates, no previews for MONTHS (only a useless promise about coming out at the end of this year, which has not been fulfilled as always) ; if they're trying to hype F7 than they're doing a terrible, terrible job.
Floor 7 isn't even on the horizon, level 0 was supposed to come out 4 months ago, the christmas update will land on halloween, and they still have part 3 of floor 6.5 to finish.
All of this was supposed to come out this year
ALL
OF
IT

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes