RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

papciakus

Dec 8, 2019
The PH wipe happened so Kaori could fade into nothingness, never to be remembered again. You are a hero, but be careful what you post. You might be next.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
And so the first wank of the year might not be with something ToT related, sad, i hoped it would be, i'll hold on until some more, but we'll see

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Tower of Trample will end abruptly. Then, after extreme fan pressure, Bo will release [End of Tower of Trample] spin-off game in which Ethan arrives at the top of the tower. The entire story will have turned out to be a complicated allegory for something important, like the dangers of factory farming.
Facrory Farming? The way ToT is going, I would bet that he would go with it being "Just a dream". Ethan wakes up having been knocked out by Rose at the Fire dojo. He sees his friends standing over him asking if he's okay while a few ladies in the background are subtly giggling at him for being so clumsy.

Shaolin-sama

Oct 9, 2019
Facrory Farming? The way ToT is going, I would bet that he would go with it being "Just a dream". Ethan wakes up having been knocked out by Rose at the Fire dojo. He sees his friends standing over him asking if he's okay while a few ladies in the background are subtly giggling at him for being so clumsy.
I would do the "Or was it a dream" trope. After LoveHurt's synopsis, Ethan leaves the dojo only to find the mistress he submitted to the most waiting for him outside. She smiles while Ethan has a fearful reaction. And it ends there!

Last edited:

GenshinWaifus

Oct 22, 2018
Tower of Trample will end abruptly. Then, after extreme fan pressure, Bo will release [End of Tower of Trample] spin-off game in which Ethan arrives at the top of the tower. The entire story will have turned out to be a complicated allegory for something important, like the dangers of factory farming.
^This. And that will be the moment when patreons will understand their biggest mistake and they'll be like "hey guys where did my money go? Hey? Is anybody in there left?"

Reactions: Orlov
Feb 2, 2020
I really wish we could just have new ladies each few months like katalist. Cant someone make an edit of tot that adds in new characters using the already existing game? like a mod but not really a mod at the same time. More so just a fan made expansion

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
I'm so thrilled to be able to play the new Clause update, it's finally arriving for Christmas!
its only in 11 months and 25 days, then for the year it can vary.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes