RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Ahryma

May 28, 2019
is domina worth playing? the first girl didnt intrest me too much and im wondering how the games developed
Personally, Yes. The second and fourth mistresses are for me. expect feet content with the second and the fourth one is just very dominant in such a way that makes her one of my favorite characters out of these games.

Shaolin-sama

Oct 9, 2019
Personally, Yes. The second and fourth mistresses are for me. expect feet content with the second and the fourth one is just very dominant in such a way that makes her one of my favorite characters out of these games.
I heard there's scat content in the game. I hope it's avoidable.

Shaolin-sama

Oct 9, 2019
It is. The game warns you IF the time comes, 'cause the choice of watching that only happens based on a specific choice to a specific Domina. I expect have been clear, i'm not american or something like that so i'm just bringing a lot of words i know together o/
Thanks, glad to know it's avoidable.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
If I were to guess the ending, it would be something along the lines that Ethan fights a few more Dominas and Rose and at the last stage, when he defeats the final villain, Master Roman (maybe the name's wrong) comes and meets him. Ethan thinks he has freed him and his friends (as for Rose, you can say Roxy is just hypnotised Rose or maybe fake Rose). But then the Master tells him that all this was just a way to train him so that he becomes capable of evading his weaknesses and compulsions, and learns how to win over them, and knows how to even fight his friends when the time calls for it.

How is this one?

Reactions: Fruitsi

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is TOT actually ending prematurely or are people just messing
People are just messing... Boda quitting would be the best thing that could happen. Boda stops, they will sell the rights to ToT to one of the many developers/ teams that could release more frequent updates.

I'm so thrilled to be able to play the new Clause update, it's finally arriving for Christmas!
its only in 11 months and 25 days, then for the year it can vary.
Given how 2020 has gone, the reason we didn't get the Mistress Claus update was because we have not been acting like good boys and girls this year. For 2021 we need to act like the kind of people Mistress Claus would want to pay a visit to.

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
for Karen check the walkthrough link in the OP

As for Jessica just finish swan/crow chapters and complete the lily expansion arc, which requires to complete Karen that is in the walkthrough

Karen -> Swan/Crow -> back to Lily you meet Jessica -> finish Lilly -> use abyss ticket back to Jessica
I'm probably late as hell but it seems the Walkthrough in the OP has been deleted.

Would anyone perchance have saved it, and/or have a save at Jessica/with the abyss ticket?

uug

Oct 7, 2018
Is there a Gordon Ramsay equivalent for h-game developers?

It would make an amazing show. "H-Developer Nightmares."

THEY'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 6 FOOKIN MONTHS AND YOU'RE GIVING THEM SOME VEINY-TITTED SANTA CLONE?

EY, CMERE YOU. PLAY THAT. DOES THAT SCENE FEEL AROUSING?

THE GAME IS FOOKIN RAW
So here comes a loyal hells kitchen fan XD

• Haha
Reactions: kugjfhgbjkbjkhb

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
is domina worth playing? the first girl didnt intrest me too much and im wondering how the games developed
Domina is shit. Doesmt hold a candle to tot. Only mistress worth it in that game was the greenish themed one with the maze. Al others are psychos. It isnt even just limited to the personality. The game is just not well written. Theres a certain seducction to koda's femdom which domina lacks severely.

If you want other good femdom, theres Katalist, darktoz games, and Karlson's Gambit.

Magic Femdom is a good fap but some of the good routes are locked behind fart content. Plus I'm almost sure that the dev behind it is the sameone behind cute monsters & mommy. So content/update draught is just a matter of time.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Magic Femdom is a good fap but some of the good routes are locked behind fart content. Plus I'm almost sure that the dev behind it is the same one behind cute monsters & mommy. So content/update draught is just a matter of time.
You see I thought of that at the beginning too, But having played both I'm sure that isn't the case. CM&M layouts are confusing and the scenes are bland. I haven't even reached the last parts of the game since I really don't see the point. Magic Femdom on the other hand is a bit amateurish, but straightforward. Judging from what parts of MF's Patreon I could read the author is planning on wrapping up MF and moving on to new games.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ToxicNoob

Oct 13, 2020
Any Animated Scene?

Jul 21, 2018
Just a thought experiment, but I think if even as few as five or ten people got together and report the patreon page to their support about how there's false advertising, something might change. the blurb on their page states that there will be monthly game updates, which is an actual implicit promise. Patreon's terms say that making false statements to get money is grounds for removal from the platform.

If enough people make noise patreon probably will actually tell them to figure it the fuck out or at least stop implicitly lying to their customers

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes