RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Just a thought experiment, but I think if even as few as five or ten people got together and report the patreon page to their support about how there's false advertising, something might change. the blurb on their page states that there will be monthly game updates, which is an actual implicit promise. Patreon's terms say that making false statements to get money is grounds for removal from the platform.

If enough people make noise patreon probably will actually tell them to figure it the fuck out or at least stop implicitly lying to their customers
Fuck it, I'm doing this

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Just a thought experiment, but I think if even as few as five or ten people got together and report the patreon page to their support about how there's false advertising, something might change. the blurb on their page states that there will be monthly game updates, which is an actual implicit promise. Patreon's terms say that making false statements to get money is grounds for removal from the platform.

If enough people make noise patreon probably will actually tell them to figure it the fuck out or at least stop implicitly lying to their customers
Just a thought experiment, but instead of leaning towards mob mentality territory and picking up pitchforks, how about -and hear me out on this one, as it's gonna sound crazy, a novel idea, a foreign concept even- how about, you just unsubscribe to the patreon and go on with your life (that is if you're already a patreon to begin with), if other ppl willingly want to spend their money on false advertising, who are we to stop them

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I am doing this too. Boda needs a good hit to the pocketbook after all these delays. I feel more sorry for the newbies giving them money than I do for poor Ethan giving his levels to Lady Cobra.

Fruitsi

Aug 17, 2020
If I were to guess the ending, it would be something along the lines that Ethan fights a few more Dominas and Rose and at the last stage, when he defeats the final villain, Master Roman (maybe the name's wrong) comes and meets him. Ethan thinks he has freed him and his friends (as for Rose, you can say Roxy is just hypnotised Rose or maybe fake Rose). But then the Master tells him that all this was just a way to train him so that he becomes capable of evading his weaknesses and compulsions, and learns how to win over them, and knows how to even fight his friends when the time calls for it.

How is this one?
Master Roman is the master of a fire dojo, not some patriarch in a peerless heavenly

• Haha
Reactions: lonelyleaf
Mar 18, 2018
It will be delayed and delayed and delayed.

Koda needs serious project management lessons because, frankly, the delays are so far beyond a joke they are now into anti humour.

I used to back them on patreon but if I back someone I actually expect updates not "lolz delay again" with some bullshit excuse.

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
So, yeah, now I'm getting really pissed with this "delay" thing. Everytime I see this shit here 1609621536728.png , I hope that is an update on any other games that i'm following and everytime is someone from this topic posting "Oh, delay? My god, delay? let's riot! No, stop patreon!". Come on, Koda, I don't even care to your game anymore, just delivery this shit and let people be free, I can't take it anymore, if I ever did something to you and you want me to apologize, then fine, I'm sorry, yeah, I'm really sorry, you won, so please, just leave me alone, for god sake!

Apr 7, 2019

Hey ParadosicalThird, when I first read this post it felt immensely satisfying. After all, we have all been jerked around quite a bit by the developers, to put it politely. Then after a while I thought that it might be a dangerous precedent to start reporting NSFW creators to patreon no matter how justified the individual situation. Though it might feel good in this case, I don't think we need patreon to have any extra ammunition of any kind against any XXX content creator. Just my thoughts and no disrespect to your idea.

Mar 18, 2018
If you where going to report him for anything it would be the games content. Perverted Edcuation had to sanitise their game and they could do it due to the engine.

Bo and Koda wouldn't be able to and would be forced from the platform.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes