RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
Why are people talking about Claus? Is a fight with her being worked on?

Also, just to shoot the breeze, here's an idea: optional spankings from all the wardens, not just Eliza and Claus.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Okay so I've been watching some Jacksepticeye and i stumbled upon the gameplay of "the beginners's guide" here there's a man that talks about a developer named Coda, hmm....all of this raises some questions to me

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Yeah, you also don't bother to think about what all this shit talking can do to someone's drive. I would say f all of you and move on with my life.
It's people like you that keep cuddling him despite 3 years of non-stop fuck ups that stop this project from changing for the better.

If he doesn't like the shit talking then he can actually get to work, deliver what he promises for once, and earn some respect. Or he could leave. That would be the first responsible thing he'd do for this protect since Yvonne's update, and I would unironically respect that: step aside and let someone that wants to actually put in the effort take your place.

And besides, I've seen how he acts on Discord. I can handle delays just fine, but the arrogance and hypocrisy are another story. He's no victim.

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Yeah, you also don't bother to think about what all this shit talking can do to someone's drive. I would say f all of you and move on with my life.
Effect follows cause. He gets shit now because, even after all this experience, he cant tell the difference between a game which is two weeks from release and one which is 4 months and counting.

From what I understand he gets plenty of support from subscribers on their patreon,I am sure he doesnt really care about the feedback here.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Effect follows cause. He gets shit now because, even after all this experience, he cant tell the difference between a game which is two weeks from release and one which is 4 months and counting.

From what I understand he gets plenty of support from subscribers on their patreon,I am sure he doesnt really care about the feedback here.
Nah he does. He reads this forum and has gotten quite butthurt in the past about criticism. He can be thin skinned and pretty pompous, especially about his writing skills. Pretty sure he has a hit out on GearlessJoe.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Nah he does. He reads this forum and has gotten quite butthurt in the past about criticism. He can be thin skinned and pretty pompous, especially about his writing skills. Pretty sure he has a hit out on GearlessJoe.
Oh yeah that page long essay defending himself from GearlessJoe criticism point by point. Ah memories...
Also, are we counting Claus year old never released CGs as "new CGs"?

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
Dude, you've been here for a while, right? Remember the Yvonne expansion timer? Then the second one? Then the third, fourth, fifth ones? Then the sixth through 25th ones? Oh the poor naive new fans of this game... :ROFLMAO:
yeah god that might have been the worst of the timers and that was probably the first one? been a while to many delays sometimes things get mixed up in my memory but man i almost did a literal spit take when i saw this timer

Reactions: fanboi

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Tower of Trample is an ongoing game about saving your friends from a bunch of vicious villainesses. They will stop you with their wicked femdom-oriented wrestling moves.

I.E No Sex. You have thousands of sex-oriented games out there, go and play those.
Tarjar46 ur not the creator and u cant decline my suggestion and tell me what to do, ive played many but i happen to like this game specifically and thought of something to make it better.

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE AND WHY DO YOU KEEP TRYING TO MAKE THE GAME WORSE
First off try not to get mad at me. My intention was to give a suggestion with good reason behind it, and i also thought about the people who dont want to have sex and said something like it should at least be an option. this suggestion benefits both parties and overall makes the game much better, im not saying remove fetishes. Im 100% sure womens sensitive part sitting on mens faces and them drooling there, would make them horny. legit theres so many scenes where any woman would get horny but these women just dont get horny. Im pretty sure these women are human like everyone else and would naturally want to stick a penis inside them if everything they do is sexual, inc their clothes, and when it comes to the womens big egos im pretty sure the player beating them would make them "value" us more to the point they'd satisfy themselves using us.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ati1082

Dec 12, 2018
Tarjar46 ur not the creator and u cant decline my suggestion and tell me what to do, ive played many but i happen to like this game specifically and thought of something to make it better.

First off try not to get mad at me. My intention was to give a suggestion with good reason behind it, and i also thought about the people who dont want to have sex and said something like it should at least be an option. this suggestion benefits both parties and overall makes the game much better, im not saying remove fetishes. Im 100% sure womens sensitive part sitting on mens faces and them drooling there, would make them horny. legit theres so many scenes where any woman would get horny but these women just dont get horny. Im pretty sure these women are human like everyone else and would naturally want to stick a penis inside them if everything they do is sexual, inc their clothes, and when it comes to the womens big egos im pretty sure the player beating them would make them "value" us more to the point they'd satisfy themselves using us.
Why have all kind of fetish and sexual stuff tho. If you are good while being a blockbuster and netflix is not invented yet, just continue to be blockbuster. (Since they can also earn even if they just sit and do nothing.)

I would probably go play a tits focused game if I would want some tits. But if I want feet, I search for a game spesifically for feet. Aren't there like enough of penetration games anyway. Dont get me wrong I respect your opinion.

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Adding sex to the game will not necessarily make it better. As I said before, this style of game works because it's not just you get beat you get fucked, the antagonists break Ethan down using many forms of torture.

I believe adding more penetration would ruin the game's charm. If they do add it, it should be only a small part of the breaking down process.

We've had so many people come in here and say "we want more sex" without any real examples or evidence to why the game needs it.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I like how ToT has an identity. If someone asks you what this game is about, you can describe it is very few words. Foot-centric femdom RPG. I don't think there are a ton of games you can do that with on here. I know games that have 10 or more tags are almost always a hard pass for me, because I know it's going to be one of those games that tries to please everyone, but has no identity because of it.

So I agree, penetration doesn't really add to the game, unless it's used sparingly. I am all for having a domme that uses it, but every domme having a sex scene begins to erode the games identity a bit.

That being said, I do think users get defensive in here sometimes when people make suggestions that don't align with their interests. Nothing wrong with making suggestions or voicing an opinion. I think some F95 people act like mentioning other fetishes or normal sex is gonna cause Bo to change the game or some shit.

Realistically, Bo and Koda are aware of vaginal sex. If it isn't in the game prevalently, it's probably excluded for a reason I would think. Same for monster girls, futa, NTR etc. But any of that could be incorporated as long as foot fetish stays as the central theme. Same way Cobra incorporates pegging or Scarlett pet play.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes