RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Grimmoire

Mar 23, 2018
I should admit that being late myself for an essay, (just finished two minutes ago) I do had some hopes. What can I say ? Sometimes you're taken by a strange deluded optimism and a second later Koda brings you back to reality. And yes. Reality sucks.

Reactions: CrapLord and Ahryma

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
i didnt like the direction that tower of trample 6 went too much robofeet I really hope Bo ''Hong Kong Gangster'' Wei and Ko ''delay'' Da return back to their original formular in 7
cant believe they turned Rose into a cyborg smh

• Angry
Reactions: DogStar

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
i didnt like the direction that tower of trample 6 went too much robofeet I really hope Bo ''Hong Kong Gangster'' Wei and Ko ''delay'' Da return back to their original formular in 7
cant believe they turned Rose into a cyborg smh
Wait wtf? Is she actually a robot lol

ambrosio123

Dec 19, 2019
so someone update me whats going on ive been out of this thread since the end of november because i didnt expect anything releasing any time soon , we have an eta for tomorrow on claus update?

Billus

Nov 14, 2019
so someone update me whats going on ive been out of this thread since the end of november because i didnt expect anything releasing any time soon , we have an eta for tomorrow on claus update?
Nothing new just Claus update that was supposed to be released in 2019 is being delayed again

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes