RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
So yeah, mr Boda, I will travel now and take my vacation, I will remember you, when I'm at the beach having some fun and you will be there, "working" on your silly game to finally finish it :cool:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Scorpion889

Dec 1, 2019
I came back after a long time, what did i miss? Something important? Anything? Can someone summarize several hunderd pages of comments?

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Adding sex to the game will not necessarily make it better. As I said before, this style of game works because it's not just you get beat you get fucked, the antagonists break Ethan down using many forms of torture.

I believe adding more penetration would ruin the game's charm. If they do add it, it should be only a small part of the breaking down process.

We've had so many people come in here and say "we want more sex" without any real examples or evidence to why the game needs it.
I agree, the charm of the game is very cool but i dont think penetration would ruin it as long as women are dominant and the fetishes are still central. Hear me out on this one and ill provide you with reasons.

For this game think it fits perfectly to add penetration. Penetration can still be humiliating, reverse rape is a thing. I'm pretty sure these women if in real life would take advantage of the men to have their way with them, especially when they are all alone in each floor. And especially if they have a big ego and beat every man, until theres a man whos worthy enough thats actually putting up a fight and even winning. They could play with themselves but they are still human and doing it yourself isn't like doing the real deal. 3rd floor was done right where you'd get any kind of reward but still get domesticated, but the other floors are one sided. U win, u get nothing. They win, they punish u. Even if you win all the time they still look down on you. You dont get a lot of satisfaction going up a floor after being farted on & etc. All you get is "Pfft fine you beat me go away". Overall much more fun game to play if theres some kind of reward, thats central to any type of game. And theres tons of other ways to incorporate penetration, but saying it doesnt make sense and it doesnt fit in is weird. Ive given u tons of reasons now

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I agree, the charm of the game is very cool but i dont think penetration would ruin it as long as women are dominant and the fetishes are still central. Hear me out on this one and ill provide you with reasons.

For this game think it fits perfectly to add penetration. Penetration can still be humiliating, reverse rape is a thing. I'm pretty sure these women if in real life would take advantage of the men to have their way with them, especially when they are all alone in each floor. And especially if they have a big ego and beat every man, until theres a man whos worthy enough thats actually putting up a fight and even winning. They could play with themselves but they are still human and doing it yourself isn't like doing the real deal. 3rd floor was done right where you'd get any kind of reward but still get domesticated, but the other floors are one sided. U win, u get nothing. They win, they punish u. Even if you win all the time they still look down on you. You dont get a lot of satisfaction going up a floor after being farted on & etc. All you get is "Pfft fine you beat me go away". Overall much more fun game to play if theres some kind of reward, thats central to any type of game. And theres tons of other ways to incorporate penetration, but saying it doesnt make sense and it doesnt fit in is weird. Ive given u tons of reasons now
Your reward for winning fights is experience, gold, and items. I'm pretty confident that nearly every fan of this game is not interested in the "reward" of sexual dominance - that is not what this game is about and hopefully will never be a part of it.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
God damnit "sorry guys it's more like 12 more hours now, after those 12 hours it will be something like another day or "hopefully" 2, probably it will be a month by then, sowwy guys"

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes