RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
lame response, this community toxic & wanna disregard my suggestion and say its invalid when i literally made logical crystal clear points. i dont rly get it when this benefits everyone & opens the game up to a larger audience. im not saying remove shit im not saying change the entire focus of the game im saying make it better. Dont know why u guys so afraid of penetration when it totally fits in. just trying to understand without being told "go play other game" and "opinion disregarded"
You don't understand, my friend. It doesn't matter how good you think your arguments are; the crushing truth is that Bo (and the vast majority of his fanbase) just doesn't want vanilla sex into this game. He said it in his discord more than once. As incredible and counterintuitive as it may sound to you, regular sex just doesn't turn on a lot of people. It's not something you can reason your way through; when it comes to sexual likings, arguments aren't even worth shit. Besides, without wanting to turn this into an anthropological discussion, a mistress that has regular sex with her slaves and a mistress that just wants them as tools or pets are, at their very core, very different mistresses that attend to very different inner desires at a profound conceptual level. The difference is, in fact, very significant, and can ruin a character completely (or, in your case, fix it, you see?). For this reason, not all games can be for everyone, nor attend to every single fetish in the world. In the end, it's a little bit self-centered to think that adding something you like is objectively making the game better. Just think about it ;)

Last edited:

ネイネイ

Mar 13, 2018
That'd be hilarious if the Mistress Claus update turns out to be just one gigantic ice-maze with approx 400,000 of those holly things running around at quadruple the velocity of the 1st installment. No ciggys, no holographic gifs, just a shitload of hollies.

Aug 27, 2018
That'd be hilarious if the Mistress Claus update turns out to be just one gigantic ice-maze with approx 400,000 of those holly things running around at quadruple the velocity of the 1st installment. No ciggys, no holographic gifs, just a shitload of hollies.
Tons of speed runs on YouTube

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes