RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

omegasgundam

Apr 23, 2020
Sooo does anybody have any update when the devs will add stuff or is it unknown as usual.
The soonest is after Level 0 is released. You guess is as good as mine for the date on that, but the last claim as '2-3 weeks'. Most of us are being 'generous' and reading that in months. So maybe they'll get working on something ToT related by summer.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Can you guys tell me how to make Lily your Master? other than the imaginary apprentice?
Not implemented yet, only as a temperary master for learning new skills and getting new scenes.

God knows when that dobber Koda will EVER finish her content, both full redemption (if it will ever be possible) & full submission paths.

Reactions: aaaa992

aaaa992

Jan 19, 2021
Not implemented yet, only as a temperary master for learning new skills and getting new scenes.

God knows when that dobber Koda will EVER finish her content, both full redemption (if it will ever be possible) & full submission paths.

Thank you. So where does this scene comes from? I never got it 759522_DB86BDD4-EDCF-48A1-BA48-66DA83FA174E[1].jpeg

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Thank you. So where does this scene comes from? I never got it View attachment 997149
That i don't know, I never really went on Lily's path, I always went for the mature mistresses.

But if I know correctly that is the current final scene with Lily, though you might have to get the puppy gear from full submission to either Scarlett or Eliza to get it, unless she has her own puppy gear.

loseho

Nov 6, 2018
How did you find it please? I'm having the same problem
Wear doggy costume before enter the sanctum IRC. Not sure if there are any other prerequisite requirements because I've completed pretty much everything at that point.

Mar 20, 2020
Guys im having trouble with lily scene ... when i interact with her boots it shows resolve ... then submit resist or select ... i tried em all and nothing changed .... iv passed this in the 16th version randomly i didnt remember how .. so pleaaase i will be so glad if someone help me

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Are
Guys im having trouble with lily scene ... when i interact with her boots it shows resolve ... then submit resist or select ... i tried em all and nothing changed .... iv passed this in the 16th version randomly i didnt remember how .. so pleaaase i will be so glad if someone help me

Im not sure if I understand your question but I will try to help.

As far as I remember the only thing those 3 options should do is change the outcome of the battles with her when you lose to her.
If you select submit, whenever you lose to her you will be "forced" to watch a random punishment scene from her
If you pick resist, even if you lose there will be no post battle scene
and if you pick select, you can choose to watch it or pass

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
I was having trouble getting the expanded Lily content and I saw quite a few people asking. I think you have to complete her original content and then walk out of her sanctum onto floor 5. This triggers another scene and then you can move on with the expanded content

• Red Heart
Reactions: marcoverrati45
Mar 20, 2020
Are

Im not sure if I understand your question but I will try to help.

As far as I remember the only thing those 3 options should do is change the outcome of the battles with her when you lose to her.
If you select submit, whenever you lose to her you will be "forced" to watch a random punishment scene from her
If you pick resist, even if you lose there will be no post battle scene
and if you pick select, you can choose to watch it or pass
Thank you so much for this new information ... but im still having trouble in the apprentice route i lose to her and i interacte to her boot ..nothing happens ... her affection is max .. what the hell should i do

Mar 20, 2020
I was having trouble getting the expanded Lily content and I saw quite a few people asking. I think you have to complete her original content and then walk out of her sanctum onto floor 5. This triggers another scene and then you can move on with the expanded content
Please read my last comment

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
How did you find it please? I'm having the same problem

I think that scene can only happen after you finish the story on floor 6. At least that's how it worked for me.. After that, I went back to Lilys and she was out of her sanctum.. there is a brief conversation between her and her brother and then she goes back to her dojo. In my case, I put the puppy clothes on first and then went in there, but I guess you could already be wearing it before heading to floor 5th and meet with her outside.

Reactions: aaaa992
Mar 20, 2020
If you have got her boots there then try walking out of the sanctum. You might need 0 resolve or whatever her stat is called
I walked out and in then i interacted with her boot nothing is fucking happening i fight her defeat her or get defeated nothing changes im starting to get sick of this shit

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes