RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Mar 20, 2020
I spent 4 hour trying to unlock lily's route ... i expérienced the dream more than 5 times ... defeated her .. submitted ... tried all grabing stuff ... walked out and in her room shit and nothing is fucking happening ... i need someone to help me with details pleaase .. i need water skill for clause update

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
I walked out and in then i interacted with her boot nothing is fucking happening i fight her defeat her or get defeated nothing changes im starting to get sick of this shit
I had done the Karen section and swan part 1 as well, you might need to have finished those.

Nov 10, 2018
i am new to this world of fetish games, i loved TOT. would anyone have more indications of games in this style?
Katalist and, to a lesser extent, Monster Girl Dreams.
Also check out Bo Wei's other stuff, especially Warrior Guild (also unfinished) and Always In Debt (different style but I very much enjoy it).

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Harder, darker and has more extreme fetishes, still sexy as hell though.
The last time I played Domina (third dom was released), the writing was super edgy and the gameplay was so slow and painful to go through I had to quit midway through. Is it still the same or there's been significant improvement?

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
The last time I played Domina (third dom was released), the writing was super edgy and the gameplay was so slow and painful to go through I had to quit midway through. Is it still the same or there's been significant improvement?
all of that still applies, Dekarous and improvement are like oil and water after all, the only difference is that the game has more dominas now (6 to be exact, with the 7th on the way)

coeg

Nov 26, 2017
where the why is it gone ? can someone post it back ? with current version

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
I spent 4 hour trying to unlock lily's route ... i expérienced the dream more than 5 times ... defeated her .. submitted ... tried all grabing stuff ... walked out and in her room shit and nothing is fucking happening ... i need someone to help me with details pleaase .. i need water skill for clause update
Have you fully submitted to Cobra? I'm not sure but I think she is a part of unlocking everything with Lily.

• Red Heart
Reactions: marcoverrati45

aaaa992

Jan 19, 2021
How to proceed in Swan's Lab? I finished the dream sniffing 3 times. Tried winning, losing, and surrendering.. nothing new happens .. What now?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes