RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

jason12315

Aug 31, 2020
Is there like a gallery in this game? I want to get every scene in the game and I want to know if there is like an indicator that shows me if I'm missing any scenes.

Thehelloman0

Mar 16, 2019
i am new to this world of fetish games, i loved TOT. would anyone have more indications of games in this style?
It's not very similar, but Escalation! is a very good femdom game. It's a 3D game about a couple with a dom/sub relationship. It's not really a game though, more of a visual novel that runs through animations so you need a decent computer to run it well.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i am new to this world of fetish games, i loved TOT. would anyone have more indications of games in this style?
Definately give Domina a try. If you like Tower of Trample you will like Domina. You may come to enjoy it even more since Dekarous creates regular updates.

The last time I played Domina (third dom was released), the writing was super edgy and the gameplay was so slow and painful to go through I had to quit midway through. Is it still the same or there's been significant improvement?
There have been a lot of improvements since the third Domina. The game has been completely overhauled with a skill class system, enemy battles to grind for soul shards, a crafting mechanic, and more. I highly recommend giving the new and improved Domina a try.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Definately give Domina a try. If you like Tower of Trample you will like Domina. You may come to enjoy it even more since Dekarous creates regular updates.

There have been a lot of improvements since the third Domina. The game has been completely overhauled with a skill class system, enemy battles to grind for soul shards, a crafting mechanic, and more. I highly recommend giving the new and improved Domina a try.
I gave it another go after having the same gripes as DogStar mentioned, and honestly it's still the exact same as before, just not as insanely difficult as a game. Writing is still weak, the art is simplistic and repetitive to the extreme, and the battles have so much loooooong, repeated, unskippable slop that it hurts my soul. I get that it's inspired by ToT, but ToT excelled because of very skilled use of visual and audio effects and a varied cast of characters that all actually look and behave differently. Never understood why so many people recommend Domina for people into ToT.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
GearlessJoe would like a word with you
I mean, not even I, Koda himself would like to have a word with Sylph, since he actually acknowledges that his character writing is less than stellar and that the villainesses do feel "samey" a lot of the time.
Has Koda shown up around this thread yet btw, or is he still waiting for the right moment to rear his ugly head like the last few times?

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
I mean, not even I, Koda himself would like to have a word with Sylph, since he actually acknowledges that his character writing is less than stellar and that the villainesses do feel "samey" a lot of the time.
Has Koda shown up around this thread yet btw, or is he still waiting for the right moment to rear his ugly head like the last few times?
Imagine him responding now, it would be suicide, and too honest for him, better come here when the water calmed down and we're back to "liking" him again.

kagax008

Jan 14, 2019
could somone tell me how should i get out from jessica place?
i dont know how can i found the missing part of my mind on mirrors

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Alright when the f@ck is level 0 coming i remember Kodog saying working for end of jan aint gonna happen for sure Sadge

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes