RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

animeking503

Jul 20, 2020
Also come to the conclusion more transformation like elements are needed. IE: Becoming Cobra's heels? Absolutely wonderful and couldn't stop thinking about that one bit!!

Reactions: c-+
Mar 20, 2020
Guys how to get this scene ? Iv submitted completely to cobra .. gave her all my states ... they she told me about collection thing ... so can anyone help me ? 5FA7BA39-B85A-49D5-A1C3-5130B78FBE1B.jpeg

mooseanon21

Nov 21, 2018
Guys how to get this scene ? Iv submitted completely to cobra .. gave her all my states ... they she told me about collection thing ... so can anyone help me ? View attachment 1017423
This was a preview picture of the Cobra expansion that was supposed to come out something like a year ago.
Realistically speaking, you will either get to see it with differently colored toenails in a different context, or never.

• Red Heart
Reactions: marcoverrati45

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
I highly doubt that will happen as well which is why I said that "if this was a different developer". Even then, it doesn't need to be along the lines of revenge fucking. Warrior Guild had dialogue, a text-based handjob scene when at max dominance, the footjob scene that's unobtainable until you selected the option at max dominance for the first time then being able to be repeated if you have been collared by her or still be at max dominance. If we look at ToT there are Kuhlan's rewards and while you largely get dominated by the end of those, the QTE's can prevent that from going too far, while Yvonne has the footjob that only be accessed if you have defeated her. They have somewhat found a balanced solution that doesn't borderline maledom while showing that while you have won that doesn't mean that you are still in control of the mistresses. If Boda doesn't want to have revenge fucking, then gaining their respect is the next option. Hell instead of going down the path of being Lily's student maybe after you get her back to her senses, she gives you the water punch as she believes that you can make it to the top as an example.

However, I do like all of the fan speculations behind ToT not everything needs to have an answer as I believe that no answer can sometimes be better than a bad answer. The concept is simple and works conceptually. However, bad answers and asspulls become the issue. Sometimes it better to leave room for speculation but at the same time, ambiguity done wrong can be seen as lazy writing.
how do you get the water punch from Lily?

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
I might have meant water pulse I'm not 100% sur-

wait out of all I said you-
lol in all honesty im just trying to figure out how to progress Lily, i dropped my confidence down to 0 gave her all the items including latex suit, had the dream sequence of becoming her apprentice then I also redeemed her, I was able to go in with puppy gear once and get a small scene but im not sure how to get further, I heard there was more stuff and that you could actually become her apprentice, not sure how tho

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
That Reminds me, when she becomes my temporary master, do i have to become her slave thanks to the latex gear for that? Or is there a path of resisting that fate and learn from her without being her whipping boy?
Im also trying to figure that out, no ones explained it to me

Robin187

Jan 26, 2019
lol in all honesty im just trying to figure out how to progress Lily, i dropped my confidence down to 0 gave her all the items including latex suit, had the dream sequence of becoming her apprentice then I also redeemed her, I was able to go in with puppy gear once and get a small scene but im not sure how to get further, I heard there was more stuff and that you could actually become her apprentice, not sure how tho
i believe you have to interact with lily's boots now, like 5 times? do it once after each battle

HypSubject2

Oct 8, 2020
So, you have to have defeated lily in level 3, then given all the tributes, then lose to her and submit, smell the boots. Also I think there was something along the lines of smelling the boots then going for a submission in the chat

HypSubject2

Oct 8, 2020
Personally, I was wondering if there's anything on Dr. Swan past the whole "you got brainwashed" thing... Do you just become hopelessly weak for her and then that's it?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes