RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Trust me. To hear delays and delay memes is much more fun than spend 1 hour or 2 in games. You can always find new words spoken about boda.

mooseanon21

Nov 21, 2018
I find it funny that the side gigs have become so numerous, that people can't even exhaustively enumerate them anymore.
Whatever happened to the missing Heide content for Warrior Guild?

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I find it funny that the side gigs have become so numerous, that people can't even exhaustively enumerate them anymore.
Whatever happened to the missing Heide content for Warrior Guild?
Ahhh I remember when Warriors Guild was considered a side gig too. Good times.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The are 2 side game now Lv0 and HeelFall. No Eta or news,the only things we know is that while koda is working on lv0 from times to times he is polishing the script for HeelFall.
Wasn't there also that boxing girl game? Whatever happened to that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: HereToDisturb

Noonetwo

Jan 6, 2019
Wait a minute, is it true that you can't actually progress Crow's submission route once you've escaped her? After returning to her after escaping, I remember getting a message saying something like "you can no longer lose flames but can still sleep in the prison so Crow can continue breaking Ethan" or something. I've done a LOT of stuff since freeing myself from Crow. Is that content locked now?

EDIT: As seen below. I do have older saves, but that means with how much I've done after it I will have to make a separate path save :/ Is there any save file editing magic I can do to fix this on my main (mostly pure) playthrough? Crow is my favourite mistress by far.
TempCrow.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes