RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
its only a matter of time until someone has a "fine ill do it myself" moment and creates a TOT rival. I know about katalist and Leonelli but i mean something with a similar style and actual frequent content.
What's Leonelli?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
its only a matter of time until someone has a "fine ill do it myself" moment and creates a TOT rival. I know about katalist and Leonelli but i mean something with a similar style and actual frequent content.
Also don't forget Dekarous, the creator of Domina.

Revamped intro with an OG BGM.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1025656
Nice work. I just love seeing eroge game fan videos!

milio81

Jan 26, 2021
Hi to all, i am a new member to the forum and not used in posting content. I have a question though if anyone can help, i have played the game and have a few saved game files for anyone that would be interested. My plan is to post them here and basically share them with everyone. Is this the right place or i should do it on another thread? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks for your time guys

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hi to all, i am a new member to the forum and not used in posting content. I have a question though if anyone can help, i have played the game and have a few saved game files for anyone that would be interested. My plan is to post them here and basically share them with everyone. Is this the right place or i should do it on another thread? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks for your time guys
You can post them here, just make sure you upload them as a .zip or .rar file. Just be aware that this board moves fast and within a couple of pages people will be asking for saves again. Might help to attach them to your profile as a signature instead/as well.

milio81

Jan 26, 2021
You can post them here, just make sure you upload them as a .zip or .rar file. Just be aware that this board moves fast and within a couple of pages people will be asking for saves again. Might help to attach them to your profile as a signature instead/as well.
Great!! Thanks for your quick reply, i will look into the signatures and if i cant figure it out i will let you know! ;-)

Reactions: bahamut2195
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes