RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

who is me

Apr 18, 2019
HEAR-YE!!! HEAR-YE!!! I BRING NEWS!!!

Last time I've posted about ToT's future in here I basically said that Bo Wei scolding Koda was this project's only hope to ever come out of development hell. Well something happened last week that we decided would be fair to show here as it puts Bo's role in these delays on display very well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This happened a week ago, and frankly it was positive news because it looked like Bo finally took action and talked some sense into Koda. The only reason we didn't share it is because at this point we know we should take every positive news regarding the duo with a grain of salt, and we were right:

This screenshot is from literally the following day, with these 2 coming not long after:

What I personally took from this is that Koda doesn't respect Bo enough to listen to him. Bo Wei's response seems to be "working around" Koda's nonsense (not only by sealing branches, but by creating new games too), which is pointless as it's pretty clear that Koda uses feature creep as an excuse.

I always thought Bo to be someone that minds his own business but shows character when the time comes, but clearly that's not the case. Bo is pretty much letting Koda walk all over him, and knowing Koda, that's quite the achievement.

Unless Bo grows some backbone I don't see this project ever taking speed.
can you ask him: "why you can't ask to other someone such as Dekarous(domina) or Salia Coel(femdom-university) instend of Koda to help you to update? they are faster update."

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017

Last time I've posted about ToT's future in here I basically said that Bo Wei scolding Koda was this project's only hope to ever come out of development hell. Well something happened last week that we decided would be fair to show here as it puts Bo's role in these delays on display very well.

This happened a week ago, and frankly it was positive news because it looked like Bo finally took action and talked some sense into Koda. The only reason we didn't share it is because at this point we know we should take every positive news regarding the duo with a grain of salt, and we were right:

This screenshot is from literally the following day, with these 2 coming not long after:

What I personally took from this is that Koda doesn't respect Bo enough to listen to him. Bo Wei's response seems to be "working around" Koda's nonsense (not only by sealing branches, but by creating new games too), which is pointless as it's pretty clear that Koda uses feature creep as an excuse.

I always thought Bo to be someone that minds his own business but shows character when the time comes, but clearly that's not the case. Bo is pretty much letting Koda walk all over him, and knowing Koda, that's quite the achievement.

The way bowei speaks still doesnt convince me that he is the boss lol. He still got to wait for koda to finish his shiet, aint look like he is gonna fire koda anytime soon from my pov. Bet koda is gonna stay his same way in the end.
I mean, branches are cool though. And they are the meat of those games, also helping them to stand out from games with more simple scenes.
It's just a shame Koda's so slow in implementing this stuff and it doesn't look like Bo can spur him up
I think you're missing the point. Bo Wei adds branches of his own, Koda just adds more delaying update for months/years in the process.

For example Hallow Mansion was an all Bo Wei project, with Koda only adding a single scene: the hypno piano one. He delayed that game 1 month, and I don't know how much longer he had that game prior. All for one scene.

There's a time and a place for everything. Extra branches are welcome when you don't have 2 years old updates queued for release.
can you ask him: "why you can't ask to other someone such as Dekarous(domina) or Salia Coel(femdom-university) instend of Koda to help you to update? they are faster update."
Okay, so I'm someone that isn't even aware of all the drama this game and its developers are in (nor do I care much, to be honest).
But just from reading these past few posts on this thread, it sounds to me that the one called Koda somehow has the testicles of the one called Bo Wei in a vice grip (you can take this figuratively or literally, whichever one you prefer).
He's got him in a veritable checkmate, if you will.
That's just my take on it.

Reactions: who is me

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

What I find even more alarming is what the others in the discord are saying, like it's no big deal, just jokes "HahA" :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong Koda has done much worse things in the past but him saying "The day I stop adding branches, I am not Koda" should be enough to get him fired considering how much he has destroyed the games since 2019. Not to mention that he lied through his teeth in Screenshot 1. This whole situation was completely out of hand in 2019, but now? This guy is becoming seriously toxic

milio81

Jan 26, 2021
OK OK, Hello to everyone, today i will be sharing some save game files i have, Lets be clear to one thing, i cant make everyone happy, but these game saves will give you at least some pleasure if you know what i mean. ;-)

A few things you need to know:

1. These saves are 1-3 steps before submiting to each floor woman
2. Items are almost unlimited
3. HP is increased so you can fight longer ( keep in mind that players stats are too high so if you want to surrender in normal difficulty your power is not decreased in some cases so you have to force close the game and restart from your last save.
4. Key item Naga Shard (you have a lot to teleport to any floor)
5. You will have plenty of gold to pay for almost anything you need
6. I havent finished completely the game so take it easy with the comments or if i missed anything pls let me know!
7. For the 6th floor where you have to challenge Karen, she asks for 20% of your coins, if you save game file has too much money and you cant offer the percent she asks for try loading another save and move to her floor or just lose money on other floors and try her
later on.

IMPORTANT: Make sure you save your game files in another slot before moving these to the game folder

You can download the save game files from this link also:

I will be editing this post just in case so feel free to check later on!

Thanks for reading and Enjoy these game saves

Last edited:

chesire

May 5, 2017
Okay, so I'm someone that isn't even aware of all the drama this game and its developers are in (nor do I care much, to be honest).
But just from reading these past few posts on this thread, it sounds to me that the one called Koda somehow has the testicles of the one called Bo Wei in a vice grip (you can take this figuratively or literally, whichever one you prefer).
He's got him in a veritable checkmate, if you will.
That's just my take on it.
New here?

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
What I find even more alarming is what the others in the discord are saying, like it's no big deal, just jokes "HahA" :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong Koda has done much worse things in the past but him saying "The day I stop adding branches, I am not Koda" should be enough to get him fired considering how much he has destroyed the games since 2019. Not to mention that he lied through his teeth in Screenshot 1. This whole situation was completely out of hand in 2019, but now? This guy is becoming seriously toxic
I think most people in the Discord don't think too much of it because of the general environment of "haha delay funny" present. Granted people have been starting to voice up more and more complaints last year, but those mostly end up in someone leaving both Patreon and Discord, which is good and I would do the same, but doesn't do much to change the Discord as a whole.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
I think you're missing the point. Bo Wei adds branches of his own, Koda just adds more delaying update for months/years in the process.

For example Hallow Mansion was an all Bo Wei project, with Koda only adding a single scene: the hypno piano one. He delayed that game 1 month, and I don't know how much longer he had that game prior. All for one scene.

There's a time and a place for everything. Extra branches are welcome when you don't have 2 years old updates queued for release.
Wasn't koda responsible for adding all the neat story/event stuff back when the game was 3 floors of simple battles and short scenes? That's how I remember it, although I don't watch the development of tot that closely

Last edited:

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Most annoying part !! and Koda seems like the boss lol. Bowei words dont seem to push koda a single bit, Koda probably knows that he will keep his job even if he keep up what he is doing anyways.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Wasn't koda responsible for adding all the neat story/event stuff back when the game was 3 floors of simple battles and short scenes? That's how I remember it, although I do watch the development of tot that closely
Yeah, he was. Koda has some great ideas, and overall helped make ToT a better game. He also has a shit work ethic and uses every excuse he can to delay working on projects he doesn't want to work on (7F, warriors guild, spring cleaning, Level:0).

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
someone should get into the discord and egg them on ask questionswhich will lead bo to question koda like do some little finger type shit something needs to happen

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019

In my opinion both of them are inexcusable at this point. This fucking game is gonna be remembered for its delays rather than its quality. Maybe I have a different type of humor but I don't find "hilarious" constant delays and unprofessional behavior. I wouldn't care if it was free but they get paid for it, monthly.

helloberg

Jun 13, 2020
Hi can someone explain to me what am I doing wrong in DR Swan's part? I'm not doing anything but fighting her and then doing the research over and over and nothing happens.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
In my opinion both of them are inexcusable at this point. This fucking game is gonna be remembered for its delays rather than its quality. Maybe I have a different type of humor but I don't find "hilarious" constant delays and unprofessional behavior. I wouldn't care if it was free but they get paid for it, monthly.
That's the problem there are solutions with many different outcomes (some better and or simpler than others) but the devs are somewhat...... uninterested(?)
I mean here's some of the few many have suggested:
Fire Koda
Hire an extra dev (or a team) to speed up production
Fire Koda
BoWei crackdown on Koda
Consistent schedule that you should stick to
Stop with all the hyping up if you're not going to release it around the same time the hype train has started (Hello Level: 0)
better transparency since people's money are being funneled into a sinkhole at this point
Actually complete the game like you promised (Hello Warrior Guild)

the list goes on but at this point I'd already have graduated with a masters degree, written for one show, gotten married, and somehow outlive my children and grand children by then so........

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes