RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Feb 2, 2020
I know this is a bit off topic (despite the fact that its all this place really is at this point) but im kinda sad that Msizes games arnt really translated since their writing is a bit similar to TOT.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I know this is a bit off topic (despite the fact that its all this place really is at this point) but im kinda sad that Msizes games arnt really translated since their writing is a bit similar to TOT.
I can't speak for other translators, but for me it's because the tools just aren't adequate for translating them. RPGM translations are just so much easier because the tools are much more capable. I could even take on WOLF games, though a bit more slowly and with a bit more headache. VNs are a whole separate animal.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Feb 2, 2020
I can't speak for other translators, but for me it's because the tools just aren't adequate for translating them. RPGM translations are just so much easier because the tools are much more capable. I could even take on WOLF games, though a bit more slowly and with a bit more headache. VNs are a whole separate animal.
Fair enough but the content within them is golden. Just a shame

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Reactions: AZAZAEV

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Hi to all, i am a new member to the forum and not used in posting content. I have a question though if anyone can help, i have played the game and have a few saved game files for anyone that would be interested. My plan is to post them here and basically share them with everyone. Is this the right place or i should do it on another thread? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks for your time guys
do you have a save before the crow content ?

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
I know you guys are used to it, but to me who found ToT relatively recently, it's wild how Level 0 was supposed to be almost done by the end of september. Like I understand poor time management, but how do you go from that, to not even ETA 4 months later.
Bruh... We had eta 1 month for F7 2 years ago...

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I know you guys are used to it, but to me who found ToT relatively recently, it's wild how Level 0 was supposed to be almost done by the end of september. Like I understand poor time management, but how do you go from that, to not even ETA 4 months later.
Your innocence is so envyable. Stay on this forum long enough and you will see what we mean.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
HEAR-YE!!! HEAR-YE!!! I BRING NEWS!!!

Last time I've posted about ToT's future in here I basically said that Bo Wei scolding Koda was this project's only hope to ever come out of development hell. Well something happened last week that we decided would be fair to show here as it puts Bo's role in these delays on display very well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This happened a week ago, and frankly it was positive news because it looked like Bo finally took action and talked some sense into Koda. The only reason we didn't share it is because at this point we know we should take every positive news regarding the duo with a grain of salt, and we were right:

This screenshot is from literally the following day, with these 2 coming not long after:

What I personally took from this is that Koda doesn't respect Bo enough to listen to him. Bo Wei's response seems to be "working around" Koda's nonsense (not only by sealing branches, but by creating new games too), which is pointless as it's pretty clear that Koda uses feature creep as an excuse.

I always thought Bo to be someone that minds his own business but shows character when the time comes, but clearly that's not the case. Bo is pretty much letting Koda walk all over him, and knowing Koda, that's quite the achievement.

Unless Bo grows some backbone I don't see this project ever taking speed.

Last edited:

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
I mean, branches are cool though. And they are the meat of those games, also helping them to stand out from games with more simple scenes.
It's just a shame Koda's so slow in implementing this stuff and it doesn't look like Bo can spur him up

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I mean, branches are cool though. And they are the meat of those games, also helping them to stand out from games with more simple scenes.
It's just a shame Koda's so slow in implementing this stuff and it doesn't look like Bo can spur him up
I think you're missing the point. Bo Wei adds branches of his own, Koda just adds more delaying update for months/years in the process.

For example Hallow Mansion was an all Bo Wei project, with Koda only adding a single scene: the hypno piano one. He delayed that game 1 month, and I don't know how much longer he had that game prior. All for one scene.

There's a time and a place for everything. Extra branches are welcome when you don't have 2 years old updates queued for release.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes