RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
so level;0 that was almost done who knows how long ago that was just barely missing a 2020 release because of claus that would be released somewhere early 2021 is now once again beeing delayed to somewhere march but at least its not abandoned?
christ i really cant keep up anymore theres only so much bullshit i can take :HideThePain:

Reactions: Jadous

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Hell yea srpg!
Hell yeah some new mechanics and gameplay!

Also, whatev, floor7 is now basically cyberpunk anyway, there is no way it will turn out to be good enough to excuse the development time. Might as well ignore it.

Reactions: DOM0 and Jadous

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
I think what's currently happening is this:
Bo gets bored because Koda can't seem to work fast enough
Bo gets a new idea for a game and draws for them waiting for Koda to finish what he's working on (Floor 7 or whatever else)
Koda finds the idea interesting and/or can not live with the idea of him not being able to participate in a Bo Wei game
Koda puts floor 7 on hold working on new side project that Bo did because he was bored because Koda couldn't work fast enough
Side project is a bit tougher than it looked and they spend more time than necessary on it
Side project gets released, Koda starts working on floor 7 again
Repeat

Achant

Aug 27, 2017
How can I get invisible silk from Jessica? It's so expensive to trade with her. I've defeated her several times but didn't get any reward. Then she unlocked the "hard mode" (when she pitches a tent and kills me in two moves no matter what) and I just can't defeat her anymore. Thx a lot

papey

Sep 7, 2017
How can I get invisible silk from Jessica? It's so expensive to trade with her. I've defeated her several times but didn't get any reward. Then she unlocked the "hard mode" (when she pitches a tent and kills me in two moves no matter what) and I just can't defeat her anymore. Thx a lot
take a fire elemental weapon it destroys the tent

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
It's quite crazy, a few days ago there was an uprising of the people, a takeover of the capitol femdom version, Bo was shaken and a few days later, we have information on the progress of the projects, which we haven't had for a very long time... even if they are surely lies, the situation is laughable!

Reactions: Jadous and olorex11

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
Some people gotta realize that Bo, is already done with the projects. Really it's on Koda to finish polishing it up, it takes him so long that Bo decides to work on another game while Koda works on the previous. Problem is he ends up drawn to the new projects too.

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Some people gotta realize that Bo, is already done with the projects. Really it's on Koda to finish polishing it up, it takes him so long that Bo decides to work on another game while Koda works on the previous. Problem is he ends up drawn to the new projects too.
Yeah but he has the power to either fire Koda or add a member to the team.

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
I'm excited to play this SRPG "HeelFall" game because like all of you, I enjoy spending 40% of gametime walking around empty boring maps, 40% of gametime in shitty turn-based fights, and 20% of gametime being actual new CG's copy-pasted cg's.

Reactions: bazelgeuse
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes