RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Oh, guys! Look! Another mods purge powertrip. Back to meming Koda and asking for saves instead of discussing the game I guess!
To be fair not much was lost just the trolling koda fanboy
In terms of discord drama, nothing seemed to come of it, unless bo has had some words for koda in DM most of the msg's got deleted and its back to business as usual, the plan is lvl 0 then he will "try not to stray again" but yeah maybe the other thread is more appropriate for discussing it

>>>boop, this one>>> https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-because-mods-amirite-_-tsu-_.48052/

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Must feel great collecting 4000 dollars a month for doing or giving just about nothing over 2 years?
4k x 24 = 96k, and imagine having a job on top of that as well.. shiiit :)

Edit: forgot about crow, which so far has been an amazing addition, so not doing nothing but yeah, still, Also not sure about warrior guild and that.. ehrm.. I could be way off now I feel.. nvm this post.. could be right could be wrong!

Last edited:

Achant

Aug 27, 2017
How can I get invisible silk from Jessica? It's so expensive to trade with her. I've defeated her several times but didn't get any reward. Then she unlocked the "hard mode" and I just can't defeat her anymore. Thx a lot

Aug 23, 2020
I dunno why I even check up on this thread anymore. Either all this junk is staged to try and get ppl subbing just to access their discord to get an update about an argument about delayed side projects that were further delayed to delay the delayed TOT project that had already been juggling previously delayed content like spring cleaning and 7f.
I mean honestly, you all are just

Does Bo want good writing? Here's some good writing.

I smack the machine, trying to get the last beans of coffee into the grinder. Looks like I'll need to manually control the espresso machine to make a half shot. Hah, kinda like the last TOT update! I wonder how that's going anyways?

I log on to F95 to see if there's been any news. I used to be a patreon, but I ended up Unsubbing after two months of being jerked around for a shitty late Christmas update. It's funny you know, because they had huge chunks of 7f supposedly done years ago and had videos on PH, and now they are struggling to release mini content.

I was convinced that the developers were afraid of releasing new content. After all, each update they push brings them closer to ending the cash cow that TOT is. It's so obvious when you look at it from the perspective of a child making excuses to their parents about not cleaning their room.

Excuses, blame-shifting, outright lying. Even going so far as to come up with new things to do to delay the main work. Then it gets even crazier as they delay the excuses. It's like an MLM but for managing fan expectations.

F95 blew up based on some discord convo hah. I wonder if these are real people with accounts or this isn't just some alt accounts of Boda trying to get people to sub just so they can see what's going on in discord. Do these guys even know that Koda is just a scapegoat account?

Hmm, should I say something? Maybe... Insert Gif of milking a cow, maybe a short story to show that writing is easy... Bah, not like this will make any difference anyway. Scammers will be scammers. I take a sip from my half espresso and hit post.

Mar 18, 2018
After the fact Perverted education got spanked hard on patreon do you think the same could happen with the content on tower of trample? If they where, for example, forced to move to subscribe star they'd have to win back all their supporters. They will have a good number that are active but passive who after being fucked around with so many delays would take the switch over.

PE managed to stay on Patreon because of the nature of their game, its easy to strip content, but you cannot do that with RPGMaker.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Ah, I remember back when Spring cleaning update was a thing. Anyone else remember that little extra Cobra content?
Maybe my favorite Koda fuck up of all time.
"I'm going to release a full scene for each mistress"
"Okay maybe just Cobra and Lily first, then the others"
"Actually, just Cobra"
"Well, half of the Cobra scene"
"Here is two CGs, the rest is coming later"
Still waiting on the rest of that update, 2 years later.

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Here is the preview to Bo new game

Google Drive
Thanks for sharing.
Not gonna lie that seems a more refined game mechanics, but that means it will take more effort and time to polish that and I don't think their work capability is up to. Specially Koda's.
It seems to be less cgs while fighting as well. I hope they don't get that carried away from being an erotic game. Refined gameplay is ok, but I don't look for that here as there's a lot of games that can do that better.

SlimeCrow

Sep 29, 2017
XD As I thought nothing changed, floor 7 is not on the picture anymore(why would guessed right?), level: 0 probably 5-15 minutes long, after Bo "finishes" Hellfall we gonna get stuck on delay loop again.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes