RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
im here for kodas writing not for bos uterly mediocre traced badly drawn feet ..ither then greycrimson koda is the best femdom videogame writer onvthis site...i realize this is a low bar but its true ...kicking him isent the solution
Are YOU Koda?

• Haha
Reactions: NicCag

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
im here for kodas writing not for bos uterly mediocre traced badly drawn feet ..ither then greycrimson koda is the best femdom videogame writer onvthis site...i realize this is a low bar but its true ...kicking him isent the solution
Yeah you just go subscribe to Koda why you here? You know he has his own patreon right? Go chat with that sweetheart he is active and will write a lot for you

• Haha
Reactions: lakano

Kevin 42069

May 30, 2020
is there a way to see all the CGs or scenes without playing the game for multiple hours? dont have so much time but game looks cool

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah you just go subscribe to Koda why you here? You know he has his own patreon right? Go chat with that sweetheart he is active and will write a lot for you
Agreed with this 100 percent.

is there a way to see all the CGs or scenes without playing the game for multiple hours? dont have so much time but game looks cool
There is no reminisce room yet. That will likely be implemented when(If) the game is completed.

Reactions: Hero sama

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Side project supposed to keep us occupied while koda do tot, cmon man its so simple why cant Bo just release his work first omg... Can they drop anything February 2021 ?:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Pretty sure there is a CG rip on E-Hentai and/or other sites like that, so I'd go there and search.

who is me

Apr 18, 2019
HEAR-YE!!! HEAR-YE!!! I ONCE AGAIN BRING NEWS... and this time it's good! Buckle up fellas, this is going to be a long one!

Our story starts on a sour note, yesterday night, with this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We were speechless. Koda was trying to make himself look good as usual, nothing new, but what really rubbed us the wrong way was Impo. How in the fuck, after you're being told that a project with a 2 week eta 3/4 months ago has no ending in sight, you tell Koda that there is "no point is rushing"?! Are you for real?!

I went to bed disappointed, as usual when the last thing I check before closing my eyes is the ToT chat... but then, when I woke up, something magical was happening. The chat was going positively haywire! What happened?!

This magnificent bastard. This F95 brother from another mother. This light in the dark. Someone finally had spoken some sense in the absolute nonsense that is Discord, even calling out on Koda always trying to make himself look good. The chat was already screaming saint! But did it end there? Not. Even. Close.

And this is where I press pause, because this is the moment when our villain finally decides to get his hands dirty: at this point Koda put the chat on slow mode. But let's examine what we have so far: a couple of the more shy members finally speak out following bigboi's example, but more importantly Koda is full-on damage control.

He knows that if Bo starts releasing on his own work, people will understand how little he really provides to these projects, especially compared to the amount of time he takes, and he'd be shoved more and more to the side... so "let's talk privately", because of course, he knows how to work Bo just the way he likes it.

But let's continue. Remember: the chat is in slow mode now, so Bo and Koda will take center stage.

Isn't it beautiful? "We can discuss it privately". "No". Is Bo finally growing that backbone I mentioned?!

But wait, it gets better, way better. Because we already know that Koda doesn't respect Bo in the least, so he completely ignores him and sets the chat on private. Admins only. Why is it a good thing? ... Because Bo was streaming. Yeah, I'm not making this up. It's that good.

I don't know all the exact words, but at this point Bo is now telling our now two-dimensional villain that he can't stop people from talking like that, and that they have, and I quote, "the right to partecipate".

The chat was then reopened, still in slow mode, but not much has happened on it so far. In the public chat however I took the chance to join in and strike the iron while it was hot:

A bit childish with Koda I'll admit, but damn if it wasn't a long time coming.

I'll let you guys draw your own conclusions from this, as I believe a lot can be understood by what happened this morning, especially with Koda's reaction to it all. Clearly the guy had something to hide. Now will Bo Wei learn from this and actually release his own work? Honestly given their past I doubt it, but I think some good was done today regardless. Baby steps.

Bigboi, if you reading this, you've brought some joy in a usually joyless work of espionage. Godspeed.
any news after what happened that?

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
why are you so mad tho ? ...in this miserable website i know like 3 people who are better then him ..kodas writing is what makes hese games but i see im the minorety most of you just want a shitty japanese style UWU YOU PERVERT YOU CAME HAHAH as a shitely drawn foot plasters on screen
The only person who is even remotely mad here is you.

Let me get this straight, you want us to praise Koda more for his sub-par writing, even when he has been the soul causer of the delays? Bruh do you know what forum you are on?

You’d have better attempts at persuasion in Koda’s white night discord.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Troutmask90

May 11, 2020
Equal parts incompetence and the fact that a month subscription model like Patreon literally disincentivizes finishing anything on time. Hopefully it will catch up to them at some point, but I think it's just laziness because why finish anything when the cheque comes in every month regardless of whether you actually did anything or not. They know if they finish ToT people will drop off since it's the main draw, hence having a million side projects to "tide people over" while they wait for the next ToT update, meanwhile it's not even being fucking worked on.

It's so dumb, there are a ton of games that do monthly updates that are small but steady progress. I can see how it would maybe not be ideal from a game design perspective to have to do everything on that schedule, but it at least gives people something to keep them interested and know that the game is actually being worked on.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
On that note, someone should make a dating visual novel called "A Date with Koda" where he hypes up how sexy you are but never shows up to your dates because he's trying to look the best he can be. Hell don't even finish the story end it on a cliff hanger that implies that the story will finish soon. Then to spite the reader tell them to go into the files and find a note called a letter from Koda that says that the game will never be finish but waste the player's time while doing so. I'd buy that shit I love me a dark comedic soap opera.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I think i got too excited the discord seems to have returned to its sheeple meme state
Yeah he can sweet talk Bo like a fucking siren and he is so comfortable with those 4k a month with doing shit. The sunk cost fallacy is amazing with their patreons, looks like for the lack of femdom they went straight into maledom since it was the next closest thing.

Xelus S.

Oct 9, 2018
I'm sorry if this question is repeated. Does anyone figure out how to unlock Lily latex suit thighjob? I've redeem her and join her dojo. Still haven't figure it out how.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes