RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

fapper6969

Nov 13, 2018
Anyone managed to get past the 2nd mistress in Hellfire? She keeps spamming counter attacks and I can't dodge for shit.

Do i need to farm the reagents in the previous area? I see a lot of nice gear to upgrade in the shop but I'm not sure if it's feasible to farm for them at this point.

Her graples are amazing tough, some sweet animations specially the leg-lock
Where is the download link??

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I didn't understand how to craft weapons and armor, where to get copper and iron? Getting into the grips where I need to quickly press the sequence of buttons with the arrows, I constantly either do not have time, or I press the wrong key
While ago I played this but usually you get stuff from the villainesses one way or another. First boss for example has a shoe game where you can farm mats, as she can reward some good stuff or gold. Also first boss in cage can craft you lava potions or what it's called that will increase your attack by 1, permanently. There is such a fellow for magick attack too at 3rd floor or so etc. The high tier materials of say second boss will be more common as a drop on third boss. Usually. But sometimes playing the villainesses games can get you stuff too.
So defeating them different levels has chance for different rewards, playing their games have chance for stuff too sometimes, and talking to prisoners/caged people who have abilities to craft. Some Sequences are fast as fuck, and you are going to fail them.
I read something on another game post about reducing moniter hz to 60 instead of 144 could help with speed possibly? Not sure if that applies here.

Edit; I believe the lava potions also have a limit depending on your level, for example, as level 1 you can drink 3 lava potions, as 10 you can drink 30.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2020
So whats been going on? I havnt checked this place out in months but it seems like the delays are making everyone lose their fucking mind (rightly so)

Is hellfire a meme game to mock bo and koda? this game appeared from no where? I know if it is the answer I get wont be genuine so until I see a dl link im going to assume its just to take the piss out of bo and koda. How is bo and kodas relationship atm? whats even in the work atm? will koda fuck off?

So many questions. So little to coom to

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
I just finished the beta version of Hellfire (big donor perk), damn you guys are not ready, by far the best creation of Koda, even if there are a lot of bugs so the release will probably be a bit delayed, but the 3rd boss and the last one are... woah!
Nice sarcasm.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: smellyz44

NicCag

Jul 13, 2020
I just finished the beta version of Hellfire (big donor perk), damn you guys are not ready, by far the best creation of Koda, even if there are a lot of bugs so the release will probably be a bit delayed, but the 3rd boss and the last one are... woah!
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I feel like the 6th boss was noticeably rushed tho. She had about half the dialogue as the others. Idk, maybe Koda should go back and write more for her scenes.

Reactions: Furabia and S3ri4l

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I feel like the 6th boss was noticeably rushed tho. She had about half the dialogue as the others. Idk, maybe Koda should go back and write more for her scenes.
Honestly, I had zero problems with it until all that deus ex machina and time travel crap came in. And killing Lily off screen left a bad aftertaste tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: Truemourne
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes