RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Anyone managed to get past the 2nd mistress in Hellfire? She keeps spamming counter attacks and I can't dodge for shit.

Do i need to farm the reagents in the previous area? I see a lot of nice gear to upgrade in the shop but I'm not sure if it's feasible to farm for them at this point.

Her graples are amazing tough, some sweet animations specially the leg-lock

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
That is in the context of learning. You will never find an artist who thinks it's ok to trace another's work, claim it as your own, and then sell it for profit.
As mentioned, I'm not starting a debate, but it seems fairly obvious from the discussions among professionals I referenced that at least some aspects of tracing are considered professional tools and are valid.

Not as a learning exercise, but as a time saver.

Now, it's equally obvious from that and the other pages I found that opinions vary and that there are lines, but the consensus seems to be that the basic of tracing, then adding you're own shading and work is something that is done in the professional arena, and it didn't take a lot of googling to clarify this.

At a minimum, the consensus opinion among the professionals is that it is not in and of itself a violation of ethics.

Now, I don't know if what Bo Wei did exceeded what was discussed in the threads I found, but what was *described* did not.

I personally have a fairly educated layman knowledge of IP law and was a bit surprised at how casually the threads considered it ‘fair game’, so it seems feasible that some people had opinions about what they would consider wrong that they considered self-evident and thus never researched.

So... Just don't assume that what seems self-evident is actually quite as big an issue as it was presented. Do some googling.

johntur

Nov 12, 2017
My bad guys. The female look alike of blade was not for F8. Bo has been fiddling with unreal engine. 3d femdom seems to be next area he wants to try for game development. He streamed this just to a few playtesters for critique of the whole concept. He really didn't want it shared but since I mistakenly leaked the character earlier, believing it was F8. The least I can do is show this to give context as to what she is actually going to be in. So Get hype for 3D!!! Unreal Engine Develoment 3.20.21.png

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
My bad guys. The female look alike of blade was not for F8. Bo has been fiddling with unreal engine. 3d femdom seems to be next area he wants to try for game development. He streamed this just to a few playtesters for critique of the whole concept. He really didn't want it shared but since I mistakenly leaked the character earlier, believing it was F8. The least I can do is show this to give context as to what she is actually going to be in. So Get hype for 3D!!! View attachment 1094302
NO.FUCKING.WAY.

We're gonna have the next project of theirs being in FUCKING VR anytime now, getting curb-stomped has never felt so realistic!

"It makes you FEEL the foot fetish"
-IGN 10/10

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
can anyone upload their savefile for this game? I just wanna see the new bosses and cant be bothered to fight the old ones

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Little 7F tease
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And btw Heelfall update is delayed.
Yay for Kaori! She could possibly be best tower girl... If she ever got released.

As for Boda (Hopefully soon to be just Bo-Wei), we should set up a delay counter that tracks all of his delays. Not only would be good for some laughs but it could also show just how bad an idea it is to give them money.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes