RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
It is real. Bo livestreams when he works on his projects. I wasn't joking about 8F. Now it's just Koda who we gotta worry about.

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
I gotta say, much as I don’t care for the jesters art, in context with the fight and dialogue it works pretty well. I still wish it were less black and grey though. Also figured out her head/neck is weirdly proportioned to the rest of the body which is just... well, weird.

would like to know if there is a play through on the various F6 characters; I can beat Crow, Karen, and the Jester once... and that’s it, second round they smash me to pieces. I have the same issue with the ex levels too - I can beat floor 1-5 on level 3 pretty handily, ex1 just isn’t even a contest.
Is there a minimum level before I try ex levels?

smenk1

Nov 17, 2018
Yeah, I’m going to just stick this here because I keep hearing about how it was definitely a cardinal sin for BoWei to trace art, so I googled it.

yeah, opinions are mixed, and I’m certainly not qualified to distinguish between tracing as art technique and when you’re getting into infringement, but ... that’s only the quickest site I found and it seems pretty clear that tracing as a time saving technique is a pretty well worn tool among even professional artists.

I’m not wanting to get into a great debate on this, I just want to get that out there that the use of tracing doesn’t appear to be the universally reviled blasphemy it keeps being presented as.

This Transmission Ends.
That is in the context of learning. You will never find an artist who thinks it's ok to trace another's work, claim it as your own, and then sell it for profit.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So with F8 has now Art, does that mean F7 is incomming or is this just a Bowei luring so more people go patreon for nothing?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
So with F8 has now Art, does that mean F7 is incomming or is this just a Bowei luring so more people go patreon for nothing?
I believe the F7 art has been finished for some time and the holdup is the writing/programming part by Koda. Maybe Narak or someone knows if this picture (assuming it's genuine) means that Bo has completed the art for Swan-Crow part 3? That would be welcome news.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes