RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Hi,

Please the crow is unbeatable. How to do ? Do you have any tips please?
1. You don't have to beat her. If you beat her she just tells you she's been stalling you and the route continues as is, the only change being you haven't submitted to her. There are no additional h-scenes for defying her either.
2. I just cheated

• Haha
Reactions: AlelBoy

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I've always wondered the reasons behind Bo keeping Koda. The likely reasons are that there is a contract between the two, koda has dirt on bo, or Bo is just as bad as Koda.

Was Koda always working alongside Bo when he started game developement?
No, Koda wasn't around until floor 3 of ToT.

Bo is reclusive, who's idea of cooperating is basically "I do my shit, you do yours, and we only communicate when necessary".

Koda allows that since he is just as big of a neckbeard as Bo and gets to forever delay since no one who matters is calling him out on his lazyness (I.E. Bo Wei).

They're like a married couple who really hate each other, but are pretending to be nice "for the kids", except the kids in this case are $3,000+ per month.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I don't believe it when I hear people saying there going to delay level 0 again and bugfix heelfall. What's going to happen is they're going to add a scene to the epilogue of heelfall and use those 2 pictures nobody could find and then delay level 0.

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
As we speak Bo is grinding for 8F.

Current Timeline: Level: 0 > (HeelFall Epilogue is TBA) > 7F > Swan Chapter 3 > (Maybe finally we get WG completed or Spring Cleaning) > 8F

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
There is only two answers to the "why did Level: 0 is taking more than half a year in development for a cookie cutter Bowei esque RPGMaker game". Either Koda- had to add a really meaningless/over the top (for him at least) gimmick and is ofc incapable of doing so (F7) or Bo did a big number of CGs and Koda- is breaking his head really hard padding (Hallowed Mansion/Debt game) the game a lot to justify all those CGs.

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
Yeah, I’m going to just stick this here because I keep hearing about how it was definitely a cardinal sin for BoWei to trace art, so I googled it.

yeah, opinions are mixed, and I’m certainly not qualified to distinguish between tracing as art technique and when you’re getting into infringement, but ... that’s only the quickest site I found and it seems pretty clear that tracing as a time saving technique is a pretty well worn tool among even professional artists.

I’m not wanting to get into a great debate on this, I just want to get that out there that the use of tracing doesn’t appear to be the universally reviled blasphemy it keeps being presented as.

This Transmission Ends.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes